Wolf City discussion

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
Where they usually hunt and run.

message 2: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Scythe was obviously not happy as she trotted over toward her renegade scout. She growled angrily, snapping at her teeth at her wolf. It cringed away from her, and she towered over him before turning on the SH wolves, snarling. "Why am I here?" She growled.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments Whiterose scented a scent. Dark Moon! She raced twards. "Hey! What are you doing here?"

message 4: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Teeth bared, Scythe whirled on Whiterose. "I could ask you the same question." She snarled, glaring at her over the border. "Why is my Scout now missing half of her tail?" She growled.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments "She IS on Shaded Horizon territory. And so are you!" Whiterose growled at him, stepping forward.

message 6: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Excuse me, look down and sniff a couple times. The borderline is right here." Scythe snarled, baring her fangs furiously.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments Whiterose clicked her tail at his paws, which were over the border. "Yes, but your paws aren't." She smiled sickly sweet.

message 8: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Hmm, maybe because I had to come collect my Scout?" Scythe said sarcastically, teeth bared.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments "Well stay off our territory please." She let her voice stop sounding threating

message 10: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "See, thats why your pack is so weak." Scythe sighed, sitting down. As she sat, her paws automatically moved back as she wrapped her tail around them. "Please. Please makes you look weak." she snorted

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments Whiterose smiled in an eerie way, her voice taking on a unsettling calm tone. "Weak? I think not. I am just being respectful," she began.

message 12: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Oh sweetie.... Pride of your pack makes you so blind." Scythe shook her head with a sigh. "That's a flaw I think we all have as Alphas though." she shrugged faintly. "Respect is not a thing we can afford to have in times like this."

((Quick question for the general public, should they have meetings kind of like warrior cats gatherings?)$

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments ((That would be interesting....))

White rose laughed. "Just being respectful of a cat so evil I shouldn't have too." And she turned and left.

message 14: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((It'd be hard to keep it peaceful though.))

Scythe laughed lightly as she shook out her thick black pelt. "Oh sweetie, it's because I'm that way that you have to."

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments Whiterose laughed. "Whatever. I will keep my clan mates safe, while YOU kill yours." She smirked.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((It would be hard especially with two of the packs being so evil. I don't think it would work out very well, but it was a cool idea))

message 17: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((Almost all of them are really really close to the line, so it definitely wouldn't be pretty. I want to try though. It'd be cool to have an event- hang on.
What if instead of a meeting, every, like, 2 months or something they met and basically had a hunger games thing? Each pack (not Lh) would offer their best fighter and there'd be a series of one on one death fights? Winner would get hunting rights to a place maybe.))

message 18: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Scythe shrugged calmly. "Only when two attack me first." she grinned, but it obviously wasn't a cheerful 'hey neighbor' smile. It was too.... Predatory.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Very interesting))

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments White rose gave a mischievous smile. "We have our own way to win,.."

message 21: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Oh, you mean like launching cowardly attacks on my wolves one by one?" Scythe nodded to her injured packmate behind her, on the Dark Moon side.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Afraa was glaring at Whiterose. She didn't seem injured besides half of her tail was missing and blood dripped from it. She knew that if she wasn't so small that she probably could've prevented herself from losing her tail, but knew that there wasn't anything she could do to change it now.

message 23: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Turning from Whiterose, Scythe looked over at Afraa. "You okay?" she asked grudgingly. It wasn't that she disliked her pack, it was just that she didn't care a whole lot. She didn't want them injured or killed, it just wasn't a tragedy if they did. Just not her goal.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments Whiterose scoffed at them. "No. And when we do attack, we win." She smiled.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 03, 2014 07:51PM) (new)

"I'm fine." Afraa responded. She tried to hide her shock that Scythe had actually asked her that, but figured that she honestly didn't care all too much. She then glared at Whiterose, but for once held her tongue, knowing that Scythe would probably get angry with her.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments Whiterose could see she was practicly biting her tongue. She laughed. "Cat that your tongue?"

((I have always wanted to have a cat say that! XD))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Afraa snarled lowly and bared her fangs. Despite her small size she could look threatening if she truly wanted to. "I'm sorry if the only battles your wolves can win is with an apprentice sized scout." She snapped back.

message 28: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Cats are puny, selfish creatures." The large she-wolf said dismissively, rising to her feet again. "You may be cowardly enough to not fight back when one bites your tongue, but us real wolves have no problem with them."

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments Whiterose raised an eyebrow. "That's not- never mind..." She had the "What the Dark Forest" look.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Afraa felt silly from opening her mouth, especially because she knew nothing good came out of it. She glared at the rival alpha and felt pride that she had such a strong alpha.

message 31: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Scythe glanced at her wolf. "Shall we leave, Afraa? I can feel the weakness permeating over from them." She snorted slightly, shaking off her pelt as if to get rid of said weakness.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Afraa bowed her head to Scythe. "Yes, of course." She replied with a sneer at the other alpha. She could see the difference between both she-wolves just in the way they held themselves.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments Whiterose growled. "Just you wait...." She smiled sweetly at Afraa. Not sweet sweet, but chillingly sweet, eerie. "I'll see you again. Because we all know Dark Moon wolves are traitors to the code and the clans." She smirked, satisfied.

message 34: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Because we all know Dark Moon wolves can rip off your tail and force you to eat it." Scythe said in a mock sweet tone. Her voice was actually sweet sounding, but an undercurrent of venom laced her words.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments Whiterose just about fell over with laughter. "Liar." She called as she smacked Scythe in the face by 'accident' and walked quickly back to camp.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Afraa's eyes widened at each she-wolves words and actions. She knew that another would would break out and the outcome is what chilled her blood the most.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments ((Fight fight fight fight! XD))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ikr I can already see it XD))

message 39: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Scythe growled low in her throat. "Oh really. That's not what your scout said when we found him on our lands. Actually, he couldn't say much." She shrugged. "I was going to send a piece back to you, but the pack got excited. There weren't any pieces big enough to give you."

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments ((Yep.....)

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments Whiterose whipped around. "Yes, and is there really a reason we shouldn't have murdered you're scout? But we are honorable." She hissed. That scout...,.
((You gonna die Scythe...))

message 42: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((Ummm..... Dark Moon is the pack that fights the most and the best. I think the alpha can handle herself xD))

"Actually, it's because I'm right here, and we both know that if you want to keep your throat intact you shouldn't make me mad." Scythe said calmly, not looking concerned in the least.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Afraa unconsciously backed away from both alphas. She didn't want to get caught in the middle of their battle especially because she knew the cruelty of Scythe.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments Whiterose's eyes flashed. "I will kill you if you set foot on my territory again and anyone who does." She said. She set off for camp.

((No, Rose liked the scout...))

message 45: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Already in a foul mood, Scythe simply stepped over the scent line, her ears flat against her head in instinctual preparation for the fight she knew was coming. And also knew she would win.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 19 comments ((Yes, but you kill my wolf you diez! XD))

Whiterose whipped around, teeth bared. "Your scout cannot help you. She will die if she does." She snarled. She then sank her teeth into Scythe's paw.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

As Afraa predicted the fight would begin. She knew that Scythe could hold her own in battle, but what would happen if something went wrong. She couldn't just leave to get help, besides no one would take her seriously.

message 48: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "And you will die anyway." Scythe snarled, yanking her foot back. She didn't seem greatly effected by the pain and blood rushing through it as she lunged at Whiterose, sinking her fangs into the other she-wolf's front leg and holding on, shaking her head viciously.