Bookaholics Read-a-Thons discussion

Former BOTMs > BOTM July: Flame in the Mist

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new)

Jude: The Epic Reader (imnotjude) | 321 comments Mod
Hello, this is where anyone can post their thoughts and reviews about
Flame in the Mist
Mark spoilers please.
We will start this on the 1st of July and should wrap up by the last week of the month.

message 2: by audrey (new)

audrey (audreyisfabulous) | 11 comments I read that book a while ago, it was quite fun!

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Peppercorn  (kiwicanread) | 109 comments I'm glad this is the botm because it gives me an excuse to finally read it! haha I've had it since May of last year.

message 4: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new)

Jude: The Epic Reader (imnotjude) | 321 comments Mod
I've read it a couple of times already, when it first came out and when the sequel came out a few months ago.

message 5: by Pallavi (new)

Pallavi (bookfetisher) Reading it.... almost near 50%.... I'm not liking much, the heroine seems too artificial to me. She thinks herself as very intelligent and often thinks of courage etc but doesn't show much of both except asking questions...
let's see how will it go forward

message 6: by Pallavi (new)

Pallavi (bookfetisher) Finished it a few days back. It was a good book. I wanted a strong heroine either like a warrior or a political schemer. But to my disappointment our heroine is a bit of normal girl who is hot in her head, a princess and a bit of chemical scientist with no magic at all.
The plot turned out to be a winner here and it's the plot that made me finish this.
Looking forward to read the next book soon.