Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Long term partner for steamy paranormal and contemporary romances

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.L. (new)

L.L. Ash (llashmedia) | 40 comments Looking for another author to trade critiques/beta read with.
My first book is an adult Paranormal vampire book, first in a series of 3. I mostly want opinions of story line and character development and whatnot.
I'm into lots of different types of romance, but am best with this type of paranormal or with contemporary, though I can do historical or suspense, too.
My novels are full length, 100-150K words.
Novels have language and steamy scenes.
If you're interested, message me!

Here's the blurb.

In a cold, damp little town on the coast of Washington, Addie settles into her new but temporary life with her estranged father. She’s in a new school, with all the uncertainties teenage-hood can bring, however, she never expected to find vampires in her high school.
But Addie wasn’t prepared for the complications her new boyfriend unknowingly attracts. With people hunting her across the country and danger lurking behind every corner, Addie must find a way to beat the vampires trying to capture her, all while figuring out what it is inside her that makes her their target.

message 2: by Remy (new)

Remy Marie | 8 comments Hello, I’m interested in swapping titles. I’ll send you a DM!