The YA Dystopian Book Club discussion

Pretties (Uglies, #2)
This topic is about Pretties
Past Group Reads > Pretties (Uglies #2)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Folded Between the Pages of Books (jessilovesbooks) | 364 comments This thread is to discuss Pretties! Please use spoiler tags so that everyone who hasn't finished it yet doesn't get spoiled!!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments One of my favorite things about this series is the way the author (view spoiler)

Torie Rodgers | 3 comments I just finished this book. I absolutely loved it! I don't know how to use spoilers, so I won't say anything else, but this book is now at the top of my favorites list. I hope the next two don't disappoint!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments Yes! So glad you enjoyed it Torie! I was so impressed by this series :) I think you'll really like Specials! Extras is really different because there's a different main character and it's further in the future. But I still liked it, even though it's ratings are a lot lower than the other three.

Torie Rodgers | 3 comments Yes, I'm liking Specials so far as well! I love how fast these books move! I should be done with this book in a few days!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments Awesome, I thought you would :) I'm very curious to hear what you think about Extras. Sounds like you'll be done with the whole series soon, they really are fast reads!