The YA Dystopian Book Club discussion

Uglies (Uglies, #1)
This topic is about Uglies
Past Group Reads > Uglies (Uglies #1)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Folded Between the Pages of Books (jessilovesbooks) | 364 comments This thread is to discuss Uglies! Please use spoiler tags so that everyone who hasn't finished it yet doesn't get spoiled!!

Thanks!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments LOVE this book and really the entire series, even the controversial 4th book that a lot of people didn't really like LOL. Something about it was just really interesting for me, especially because I could *almost* see it happening. Enjoy all!

Alison Morquecho (thebookishcamper) | 525 comments I never read the fourth one, I wasn't really into the third one so i decided not to read it. I may go ahead and reread this series cuz its been awhile :)

Haley | 5 comments i bought these books at a rummage sale and i did not know there were four of them and it only came with 3 of them.
so i read the first one and thought it was amazing but i am waiting to get the second one

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments Awesome Haley! Hope you enjoy the whole series :)

সালমান হক | 11 comments I've found the 1st book on a 2nd hand book store. :p now i think its worth reading :-D cheers!!!!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments LOL Awesome! Love finding used books :)