Tome Topple Readathon discussion

Book Discussions > The Poppy War Discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (thoughtsontomes) | 49 comments Mod
DO NOT post spoilers of any kind without using the spoiler tag (the goodreads HTML info is listed in the corner for how to do that) and don't post spoilers for any other books in the series.

Note: These discussion boards will not be heavily moderated, so please do be careful about spoilers and using the tags, as we probably will not catch any slips. Also keep all discussions in here civil, friendly, and on topic. If there are any questionable threads happening, please contact the mods via messaging. Thank you for doing your part to make these buddy reads a happy and engaging experience :)

Lena (Sufficiently Advanced Lena) (sammy1408) | 3 comments I just finished this and I have to say something. WHAT A GREAT BOOK

Marcy Reads on IG (marcyreads) | 5 comments I’m currently reading this, it’s sssooo good!!!

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea | 2 comments This is my first read for this round. I plowed through 200 pages yesterday. I didn't really know what to expect going into it, but I like it so far. I have a few technical issues, but overall it has an interesting plot and it reads really easily.

message 5: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (catsandb00ks) | 1 comments I have been listening to this on audio and have been loving it so far

message 6: by Lamilla (new)

Lamilla | 12 comments I have this one on audio as well

message 7: by Kati (new)

Kati | 2 comments I’m planning on reading this as my buddy read book. Was there anyone else reading this book?

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachel_unread) | 17 comments Kati wrote: "I’m planning on reading this as my buddy read book. Was there anyone else reading this book?"

i am also reading the poppy war and have a group of 4 who are all going to be buddy reading together so i made a separate group so we could talk about each section with spoilers if you want to join and buddy read with us :)

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

Meow.Shadow_Kat (meowshadowkat) | 5 comments I'm planning on reading this if i get through my first two choices.