2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Angela's July Reading Plan

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (last edited Jul 28, 2018 08:33PM) (new)

Angela | 749 comments Finally, I have some time to read again!

2-3-4

Sulfur Springs Read

Buddy Reads

The Outlander SWBC - Read
Dust of Dreams FBR - MBotF #9 - Read
Wildfire FBR - Hidden Legacy #3 Read
Blood on the Tracks - Sydney Rose Parnell #1 Read
Down Among the Sticks and Bones Wayward Children #2 Read

Series Reads

The Queen of Bedlam Matthew Corbett #2

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 11407 comments Mod
A little fantasy, some mystery and historical fiction. Wonderful mix in your reading this month, Angela. Enjoy!

message 3: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Good luck this month!

message 4: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 2813 comments Good reading month for you.

message 5: by Sharmon (new)

Sharmon (tpgirl) | 259 comments Angela, It is so hard to find time to read when life happens, isn't it?
Your list looks fun. Good luck.

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4522 comments Mod
Hope you have a fantastic month, Angela!

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Thank you all! Yes, it's been a hectic year.

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Finished The Outlander by Gil Adamson 4/5. A good historical novel set in Canada. The main character was interesting and really drew me in as a reader.

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Finished Dust of Dreams (Malazan Book of the Fallen, #9) by Steven Erikson 5/5. One book to go and I've finished the series!

message 10: by Jonetta (new)

Nice!

message 11: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Angela wrote: "Finished Dust of Dreams (Malazan Book of the Fallen, #9) by Steven Erikson 5/5. One book to go and I've finished the series!"

Awesome! That's on my list. My husband is currently on #5. Of course, I would start the series, but other things keep getting in the way... lol

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Thanks Jonetta and Jessika. I hope your husband is enjoying them. It's the best fantasy series I've ever read.

I finally finished a series with Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3) by Ilona Andrews Hidden Legacy #3 by Ilona Andrews. 4/5. My favourite book in the series.

message 13: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Up to date with Cork O'Connor. Yay. Sulfur Springs (Cork O'Connor, #16) by William Kent Krueger 4/5. My least favourite out of the series though. I didn't find the mystery as suspenseful as previous outings.

message 14: by Jonetta (new)

Congrats, Angela!

message 15: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Thanks Jonetta :-).

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Read Blood on the Tracks (Sydney Rose Parnell #1) by Barbara Nickless Sydney Rose Parnell #1. 5/5. Excellent storytelling with our main character struggling with PTSD.

message 17: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Read Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children, #2) by Seanan McGuire 4/5. I enjoyed this second book in the Wayward Children series more than the first.