Challenge Corner discussion

My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies, #1)
This topic is about My Lady Jane
Let's Buddy! - Historical > My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand -> Starting July 1st, 2018

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 63569 comments Mod
Edward (long live the king) is the King of England. He’s also dying, which is inconvenient, as he’s only sixteen and he’d much rather be planning for his first kiss than considering who will inherit his crown…

Jane (reads too many books) is Edward’s cousin, and far more interested in books than romance. Unfortunately for Jane, Edward has arranged to marry her off to secure the line of succession. And there’s something a little odd about her intended…

Gifford (call him G) is a horse. That is, he’s an Eðian (eth-y-un, for the uninitiated). Every day at dawn he becomes a noble chestnut steed—but then he wakes at dusk with a mouthful of hay. It’s all very undignified.

The plot thickens as Edward, Jane, and G are drawn into a dangerous conspiracy. With the fate of the kingdom at stake, our heroes will have to engage in some conspiring of their own. But can they pull off their plan before it’s off with their heads?

Natalie (esaria) | 471 comments Prologue: (view spoiler)

Natalie (esaria) | 471 comments Chapter 2: (view spoiler)

Natalie (esaria) | 471 comments Chapter 7: (view spoiler)

Natalie (esaria) | 471 comments Chapter 14: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

dfjalksdfjlajflksaj I need to dive into this book! I will right after furyborn <3 I promise! I'm gonna try and finish that book today

Natalie (esaria) | 471 comments That's absolutely fine! I've been reading it pretty slowly due to being super busy - really not sure how I'm going to cope later in the month when I have so many BRs planned 8'D

message 8: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Natalie wrote: "That's absolutely fine! I've been reading it pretty slowly due to being super busy - really not sure how I'm going to cope later in the month when I have so many BRs planned 8'D"

EEECK! ME EITHER! So much planned for this month - I didn't realize until after I made my post for my blog and I was like.. OH SHIT

Natalie (esaria) | 471 comments My EXACT reaction I swear.

I typed 'em all out for my records and just...

message 10: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Natalie wrote: "My EXACT reaction I swear.

I typed 'em all out for my records and just...
"

OMG ARE WE TWINS? That was me this morning!

Natalie (esaria) | 471 comments LOL. It's definitely possible!

Natalie (esaria) | 471 comments Chapter 24 (view spoiler)

Had a bit of a slump the past few days but I have now made some progress! 8’D

Natalie (esaria) | 471 comments Chapter 27: (view spoiler)

Natalie (esaria) | 471 comments Finished! (view spoiler)

message 15: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

24%: (view spoiler)

message 16: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

51%: (view spoiler)

message 17: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

72%: (view spoiler)

message 18: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

100%: (view spoiler)

Natalie (esaria) | 471 comments Alaina wrote: "100%: [spoilers removed]"

Gracie was probably my favourite tbh c:

message 20: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Natalie wrote: "Alaina wrote: "100%: [spoilers removed]"

Gracie was probably my favourite tbh c:"

I did like her too :D