Mental Health Bookclub discussion

29 views
Archive > MY MENTAL MADNESS MEMOIR & HOW TO SURVIVE SERIES

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Allen (stephanieanneallen) | 28 comments Check out my books on overcoming mental illness!
Www.Amazon.com/author/allenstephanie


RM(Alwaysdaddygirl) (alwaydaddygirl) | 543 comments Mod
Stephanie wrote: "Check out my books on overcoming mental illness!
Www.Amazon.com/author/allenstephanie"


I have not read all of them. She is a good author!


message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Allen (stephanieanneallen) | 28 comments Awe! Thank you so much. I appreciate my readers compliments so very much. Hoping you will have a chance to check them all out. Im working on my 7th book. It's the 6th in the series! How have you been? R things ok my friend?


RM(Alwaysdaddygirl) (alwaydaddygirl) | 543 comments Mod
I am hangung in there. Good luck with the new one! I hope to be catching up soon. I hope you are okay. Hugsie🤗🇺🇸


message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Allen (stephanieanneallen) | 28 comments Hey! Glad u r hanging in there! Most important thing right now is to take care of you. I am fine. Thank u. And thank u for wishing me good luck on my new book. Have a good day my friend! ❤😀


RM(Alwaysdaddygirl) (alwaydaddygirl) | 543 comments Mod
Stephanie wrote: "Hey! Glad u r hanging in there! Most important thing right now is to take care of you. I am fine. Thank u. And thank u for wishing me good luck on my new book. Have a good day my friend! ❤😀"

It the least I can do. I am glad your well!
Many hugsie🤗🇺🇸


message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Allen (stephanieanneallen) | 28 comments Hello my dear friend! How are you doing today? Everything ok. Just checking in to see if you are well. Have a beautiful day!


RM(Alwaysdaddygirl) (alwaydaddygirl) | 543 comments Mod
Stephanie wrote: "Hello my dear friend! How are you doing today? Everything ok. Just checking in to see if you are well. Have a beautiful day!"

Aww thank you! My apologizes for not replayong back with the messages. I am hanging in. Mahalo for always checking on me! I amglad your okay!

Many Hugsie🤗🇺🇸


message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Allen (stephanieanneallen) | 28 comments Hello my friend! Yes all is well. No apologies needed. We all get busy at times. I have great news.... Book 7 is on the way! How's ur reading coming along? Everything ok?


RM(Alwaysdaddygirl) (alwaydaddygirl) | 543 comments Mod
Awesome your well and your book is coming along! I am trying to hang in there.


Many hugsie🤗🇺🇸


message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Allen (stephanieanneallen) | 28 comments Hello my friend! Glad u r still hanging in there! I hope things look up for u soon. How to Survive PTSD has been released. Hope u will read it. Best wishes to u.


RM(Alwaysdaddygirl) (alwaydaddygirl) | 543 comments Mod
Stephanie wrote: "Hello my friend! Glad u r still hanging in there! I hope things look up for u soon. How to Survive PTSD has been released. Hope u will read it. Best wishes to u."

Kudos! Be well and thank you!🤗🇺🇸


message 13: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I have researched Kudos.


RM(Alwaysdaddygirl) (alwaydaddygirl) | 543 comments Mod
Rumell wrote: "I have researched Kudos."

Sorry. I am just a werid gal.

If I may🤗🇺🇸


message 15: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) No. It's okay.


RM(Alwaysdaddygirl) (alwaydaddygirl) | 543 comments Mod
Rumell wrote: "No. It's okay."

😌🤗🇺🇸🤙


message 17: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Allen (stephanieanneallen) | 28 comments Thank you. And you are welcome. I hope you have a beautiful day! I look forward to your feedback on my book.


back to top