What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Other > Friends to lovers book. starts off with the female returning from somewhere and getting home and to bed and thinking that her boyfriend is in bed waiting for her and she starts making out with him and for her it feels different yet better than it has been.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Edie (new)

Edie L. (booksaremynewlove) | 9 comments I really hope someone can help me. I remember wanting to read this book that I got on an email to buy but somehow it got erased and I can’t for the life of me remember the book tittle or author name. I know for sure it was this year maybe about 3 or four months ago not sure in time line but it was this year. I remember reading the blurb or the first chapter. It starts off with the female returning from somewhere and getting home and to bed and thinking that her boyfriend is in bed waiting for her and she starts making out with him and for her it feels different yet better than it has been. When things are getting heated she realizes that it’s not her boyfriend but her best friend. She then stops everything and asks him what he’s doing there and why he kissed her and he explains to her that he kissed her because she did and he was asleep and that he is there to talk to her about her boyfriend cheating on her. That is all I remember I really hope I’m remembering right and someone can help.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36546 comments Mod
The Best Friend Incident by Melia Alexander?

Here's the Google Books preview - https://books.google.com/books?id=aqJ...

Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "contemporary romance" "her best friend" bed "her boyfriend" "friends to lovers"

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36546 comments Mod
Edith, I notice your request is marked "Solved". Is The Best Friend Incident by Melia Alexander your book?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Best Friend Incident (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Melia Alexander (other topics)