Dauntless: The Brave discussion

Discuss... > What would a Divergent's 'sign ' be?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Hey! So I was just wondering... we know that all the fractions have a symbol to go with them.

Abnegation- two hands
Amity- A tree
Dauntless- The flames
Erudite- An eye

But what do you think the Divergent symbol would be if they weren't so rare and actually got to have their own symbol??

message 2: by Kelsey, Dean-Winchester-Awesome (new)

Kelsey | 572 comments Huh, I don't know. Maybe they would add all the Faction symbols together? I don't know how that would work since they're all so different but people usually do that.

message 3: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 1 comments Hey in answer to your question, I personally think the divergent sign would be something like a bird silhouette,representing the fact that they're free and that they cannot be controlled!:P

message 4: by Jill (new)

Jill | 2 comments It would totally be a split road, like a fork in the road

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

oooh. This is a really good question. haha. hmmmmm. Maybe a bird but then that would kind of be copying The Hunger Games and Divergent is way more original than that. 0.0 @Jill, like this?

I never actually though about it, but this is what factionless would be

I still have no clue whatsoever. It would be something amazing though.

message 6: by Kelsey, Dean-Winchester-Awesome (new)

Kelsey | 572 comments Ooh, the factionless symbol looks awesome. ;D Lol, from now on that's their symbol. :P

Ktqueen_of_crazy | 21 comments lol

Ktqueen_of_crazy | 21 comments how do you add a picture? lol sry im new to this xD

Ktqueen_of_crazy | 21 comments well, the picture thing anyway xD

message 11: by Ktqueen_of_crazy (new)

Ktqueen_of_crazy | 21 comments look at the link . . . . it haz a picture of mai idea,

message 12: by Kelsey, Dean-Winchester-Awesome (new)

Kelsey | 572 comments Ah, that looks neat! And hmm... to do a picture just type in < img-src= link> But you'll need to remove the space between this < button and img. You'll also need to remove the dash between img and src, just insert a space between them. And, of course, add in the link where I wrote link. :)

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 7 comments What about a star?

message 14: by Kelsey, Dean-Winchester-Awesome (new)

Kelsey | 572 comments Mmmm, a star would be nice. It has different points leading in different directions but are all connected. :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i kind of think of the Holocaust when I see stars as symbols tbh.

message 16: by Kelsey, Dean-Winchester-Awesome (new)

Kelsey | 572 comments Hmm, yeah, now that you mention it I can see that. Haha, I don't think I'll ever un-see it. ;P

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 7 comments I still think a star would be good.

message 18: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 40 comments Maybe all of the faction symbols in one circle with cracks through them and a bird in the middle or something.