Addicted to YA discussion

A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3)
This topic is about A Reaper at the Gates
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Discussion Leaders > Discussion Leader Sign Up: A Reaper at the Gates

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5319 comments Mod
This is a discussion leader sign up for A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir.

Discussion Leader Rules and Guidelines

Please check out our rules and guidelines for discussion leaders before signing up for the position. The first person to sign up will get the position and the second person will be an alternate, if the first can't lead the discussion for some reason. Please only sign up if you think you will be able to actively participate in August's BOTM discussion for A Reaper at the Gates.

If you wish to sign up to lead the discussion for this book, comment below "I want to be a discussion leader"!

Janett (sweetwaterspice) | 6032 comments *Raises hand* I want to be the discussion leader for "A Reaper at the Gates" 😊

Greta | 1 comments I’ll be an alternate

message 4: by Janett (last edited Jul 04, 2018 11:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Janett (sweetwaterspice) | 6032 comments Awesome, Greta! If they approve us I look forward to the discussions!

message 5: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Thank you both for volunteering!

Janett (sweetwaterspice) | 6032 comments Erika wrote: "Thank you both for volunteering!"

So excited about the opportunity! Thanks :-)

Elena Newkirk | 7 comments I was going to volunteer, but I'm happy to be an active participant. I just finished reading the book a week ago and am patiently waiting for my copy of A Torch in the Night from the library.

Janett (sweetwaterspice) | 6032 comments Elena wrote: "I was going to volunteer, but I'm happy to be an active participant. I just finished reading the book a week ago and am patiently waiting for my copy of A Torch in the Night from the library."

Hope you can join us, Elena! I'm super excited about this discussion! The book was incredible!

Janett (sweetwaterspice) | 6032 comments Hi Everyone!

Welcome to August's discussion of "A Reaper at the Gates" by Sabaa Tahir!

My name is Janett and I will be the discussion leader for this book.
Greta is our alternate discussion leader.

We hope you'll join us and become a part of this discussion group!

Reminder:
This is an OPEN DISCUSSION about book #3 so if you have not read the book there will be spoilers and such posted here so, reader BEWARE!

I look forward to reading your thoughts on the book, the characters, the storyline and all about your theories 😀

So, to officially begin our discussion let's start with a simple or maybe not so simple question:

Who is your favorite character and why?

message 10: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Janett wrote: "Hi Everyone!

Welcome to August's discussion of "A Reaper at the Gates" by Sabaa Tahir!

My name is Janett and I will be the discussion leader for this book.
Greta is our alternate ..."

The discussion will actually take place in the Currently Reading folder! It will be up shortly

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.