Addicted to YA discussion

The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2)
This topic is about The Awakening
Series > The Awakening

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5323 comments Mod
This month we will be doing things a little differently! This discussion will be lead by Aly Rose . She will be here to help keep the conversation going. This is the first time we are doing anything like this, so please keep that in mind.

message 2: by Jody (last edited Jul 01, 2018 08:06AM) (new)

Jody (jodys_gr) I guess I'm lost but that's nothing new. Are we reading all of these books in this folder or what? I mean these are all like #2, #3, I haven't even read the first books on any of these, so that means I am out of the BOTM for July? Has August books been chosen? And if so where are those so maybe I can catch up there? Thank you. I am slow so please don't make fun of me.
Sincerely,
Jody

message 3: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5323 comments Mod
Jody wrote: "I guess I'm lost but that's nothing new. Are we reading all of these books in this folder or what? I mean these are all like #2, #3, I haven't even read the first books on any of these, so that mea..."

Hi there! I'm not sure when you joined, but if it was before this morning, you should have gotten a group message with details about the July, August, and September BOTM. We are reading 4 books for July (as we usually do), but you are not required to read all of them or any of them. The August books have been chosen and if you scroll to the bottom of the group homepage you should come to a section that says "Upcoming Reads". These are our August BOTM. We are currently taking suggestions for the September BOTM in our BOTM folder.

Farren (mmmcookies) | 524 comments Jody wrote: "I guess I'm lost but that's nothing new. Are we reading all of these books in this folder or what? I mean these are all like #2, #3, I haven't even read the first books on any of these, so that mea..."

We won't make fun of you! lol
This is our series catch up month, so we are only reading books from series that the group started together in the past. Like Erika said, next month's books have already been chosen, but the September BOTM nominations will only be standalones or first in a series.