Addicted to YA discussion

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)
This topic is about The Indigo Spell
Series > The Indigo Spell

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5319 comments Mod
This month we will be doing things a little differently! This discussion will be lead by Katerina. She will be here to help keep the conversation going. This is the first time we are doing anything like this, so please keep that in mind.

message 2: by Katerina (new) - added it

Katerina Foster (katmariepad) | 6 comments How far along is everyone so far? :)

message 3: by Katerina (new) - added it

Katerina Foster (katmariepad) | 6 comments I'd love to know! How does everyone feel about this series spinoff by Richelle? Do you think it has been as gripping as Vampire Academy? Personally, I don't find it as "can't put down" as VA--which is unfortunate because I love her work!

Carlie Schadler (carlieschadler) Katerina wrote: "I'd love to know! How does everyone feel about this series spinoff by Richelle? Do you think it has been as gripping as Vampire Academy? Personally, I don't find it as "can't put down" as VA--which..."

I agree with you! I didn't love the first two books in the VA series but fell in love with the others. I could never really get into Bloodlines as much. I think part of it was I connected with Rose more than Sydney maybe? I also felt like at times there was too much going on in Bloodlines between the Moroi, Strigoi, and all of the other side organizations... it was too much and took away from the story at times. I could never bring myself to give any of them that 5 star rating.

Laura Holt | 48 comments Katerina wrote: "I'd love to know! How does everyone feel about this series spinoff by Richelle? Do you think it has been as gripping as Vampire Academy? Personally, I don't find it as "can't put down" as VA--which..."
I loved this series just as much as I loved the Vampire Academy books! It was so great getting to be back in that world and see things from the Alchemist side. Also, Sydney and Adrian are one of my favorite couples ever!