CHERUB discussion

CHERUB [rumoured] movie > What do you think of the [rumoured] CHERUB movie?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shakhi (new)

Shakhi (duude) | 82 comments Mod
Bad idea or Good idea ?

I personally want it to happen :P
And soon!
Hope they don't mess it up though...

message 2: by i love... (new)

i love... ...ummm (iloveummmm) | 167 comments Mod
i want it to come out but i dont think it will be that good

message 3: by i love... (new)

i love... ...ummm (iloveummmm) | 167 comments Mod
Have they actually started shooting yet?

message 4: by Shakhi (new)

No, they've written the script and sorted out the directors/writers etc.. but they said it might be shot late 2009/early 2010 and well...we are actually nearing the end of 09 so...yeah :P

Geneva * YukiAoi :3* (ggpet) I want to come out because it's nice to see your favourite characters in a movie but on the other hand...I don't want it to come out because they could mess it up enough to make me hate the whole series (jus like twilight) mwah ha ha xD

message 6: by Shakhi (new)

Yeah but the CHERUB books are actually good (not like twilight).

Geneva * YukiAoi :3* (ggpet) lmaoo tru that :P

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 224 comments Mod
I really hope the movie thing does happen. altho hopefully they dont stuff it up, like getting the guy who played alex rider (alex pettyfer) to play james adams. cuz then we'd just see alex rider, not james adams.
when i read the firs twilight book i thought it was awesome, but then i saw the movie poster n thought it didnt look right lol

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd love it if the movie happens!!!!!!! it would hopfully be great, unlike some movies of books. I really hope they don't get the same acor as they did in alex rider. That would be bad

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

not saying hes a bad actor or anything.

Geneva * YukiAoi :3* (ggpet) I'm sick of that actor they better not loool

message 12: by Zaina (new)

Zaina | 1 comments It's 2013 and still no film

message 13: by William (new)

William Robertson | 10 comments I hope it comes out soon or I will die

message 14: by William (new)

William Robertson | 10 comments i love... wrote: "i want it to come out but i dont think it will be that good
"

Agreed..... I want it to come out.... BUT I'M AFRAID!! D:

message 15: by Alextutt (new)

Alextutt | 7 comments i would love for a movie but they might mess it up

message 16: by Alextutt (new)

Alextutt | 7 comments 2014 no movie

message 17: by Cameron (last edited Feb 01, 2015 04:12PM) (new)

Cameron K | 1 comments 2015 rolls up...
I'm not watching it (if it ever comes out). I feel it'll be... not as good as I want it to be, and it'll ruin the series for me.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron wrote: "2015 rolls up...
I'm not watching it (if it ever comes out). I feel it'll be... not as good as I want it to be, and it'll ruin the series for me."

I agree but I have to admit I am extremely intruiged

message 19: by Nikita (new)

Nikita Fox | 2 comments 2018 and still nothing... lol, maybe for the best

SecretsOfaBookworm i love... wrote: "i want it to come out but i dont think it will be that good
"
I agree!! I hope it does come out but it probably will be a let down compared to the books and I think the characters won't look at all what we imagined!! :))

message 21: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 14 comments yep. 2019 no movie. :(

SecretsOfaBookworm I know!! But I feel like if there will be a film it will not be as good as the book! It will be a let down!

message 23: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 14 comments I totally agree. And i know this is off topic, but do you recommend any books similar to cherub? I've already read the entire Alex Rider series, and i'm almost done with the H.I.V.E. series as well.

SecretsOfaBookworm Have you read Henderson boys?

message 25: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 14 comments No. But I shall start. Is there anything else that you can recommend?

message 26: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 14 comments Also, i'm just wondering. Is the new Cherub series(Cherub 2) good? I'm hesitant to read it, because I fell in love with the characters like James and Kerry in the first one and i'm afraid that it won't be as good if I read the second series.

SecretsOfaBookworm It is obviously not as good as the first series but I still liked it and James appears in the last 3 books!!

message 28: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 14 comments That's great. I think i'll try it then

message 29: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 14 comments Guys. I've run out of things to read. I'm looking for a Cherub like book, where you can get attached to the characters. Unfortunately, my local library doesn't have Cherub #2 but that's ok. I've read all of Alex Rider, am almost finished with Artemis Fowl, and have read the Six of Crows Duology as well as the Shadow and Bone trilogy by Leigh Bardugo (both are very good and I highly recommend them). So any suggestions?

message 30: by Anais (new)

Anais | 4 comments I hope it happens!