Climate Fiction - Cli-Fi discussion

Future Earth > Free review copy of a cli-fi book on offer

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simon (new)

Simon (simontownley) | 1 comments My latest novel is on the theme of climate change and how it will play out in the future. I've just discovered this group, and wondered if anyone here would like a free copy. Ideally, I'd like a review on Amazon or elsewhere in return, but it's up to you.

You can see the book listing on Goodreads here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/new/...

If you want a copy, send me a message or leave a comment here, letting me know how to get a copy to you.

The book is published as an ebook only, kindle only, Amazon only at present. It would be published more widely once the three months of KDP Select is over (Amazon's exclusive only arrangement).

I'll need an email address to send the kindle version to you. Or I can send you a download link in a message if you prefer.

message 2: by Kelley (last edited Apr 20, 2019 07:54AM) (new)

Kelley (kelzone) | 2 comments I'd like to read it. May I get a free copy please? The download link in a message would be best.
Would you be interested in being an advanced reader for my cli-fi novel? I need some constructive criticism. Thanks!

message 3: by Geoff (new)

Geoff Strong | 5 comments I would like a copy. I am an atmospheric/climate scientist, have the novel, "Convenient Mistruths" on Amazon, ebook or hard-copy. I am at geoff.strong@shaw.ca.
Geoff Strong

message 4: by John (last edited Apr 10, 2020 07:12AM) (new)

John Coviello | 7 comments I would also like to read your climate fiction novel. This is my favorite genre. I just published my first book in this genre called "One Last Breath: A Look Back at 200 Years of Global Warming" and enjoy reading the works of other authors. Please send me a message with the downloadable link. Thanks!

message 5: by Geoff (new)

Geoff Strong | 5 comments John,

I see your novel on Amazon. I will purchase a copy shortly, unless you wish to exchange for my "Convenient Mistruths", also on Amazon. BTW, I live on Vancouver Island.

message 6: by John (new)

John Coviello | 7 comments Geoff wrote: "John,

I see your novel on Amazon. I will purchase a copy shortly, unless you wish to exchange for my "Convenient Mistruths", also on Amazon. BTW, I live on Vancouver Island."

I looked up your novel just now. It looks interesting and something I want to read. How would an exchange work?