DISCUSSING: Wild Beauty

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariana (new)

Mariana | 17 comments Mod
Buy the book here: https://goo.gl/oXDqvy
Start the discussion!

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Rios | 8 comments Just got the book from my library and started reading. So far it's good. I really like how Mariana incorporates all genres of books in this book club. So glad I found Mariana's YouTube channel as well. She's motivated me to be a better student and get back into reading, one of my favorite hobbies.

message 3: by Mariana (new)

The book is very poetic but I feel like I'm reading this hollow, superficial outline of a story. I don't know if I'm having this feeling because I am in the beginning but all the characters and the world building seem to be developed in such a shallow way.

message 4: by Mariana (new)

Oh God how i wish there was more depth to this. I secretly want to love this book and although i love when an author decides to plunge the reader into the main storyline right at the beginning i feel like we're missing so much backstory and character development. Like I want to know more about Bay, but the author refuses to allow us to peek into her past, the past of the cousins and their relationship. And the plot holes :(

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Rios | 8 comments I feel the same way. I am confused with the characters and their story but so far it's interesting. Hopefully it gets better but I want to keep reading to find out who Fel is.

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Rios | 8 comments I do love looking up all the flowers on the internet that they mention so I can see what they look like. This book makes me want to make my own garden :)