Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Stupid Girl (Stupid in Love, #1)
This topic is about Stupid Girl
❤ ARCHIVES > #31 Stupid Girl by Cindy Miles

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erika | 9482 comments This thread is to discuss Stupid Girl. Happy reading!

message 2: by Vega_girl (last edited Aug 03, 2014 05:44PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I loved this book!! I <3 a lead with an accent!!

Erika | 9482 comments I haven't stArted yet. I can't wait to. I am finishing up Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1) by A. Meredith Walters series and then I'm starting. Can't wait :)

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat L (k4atk4) | 231 comments I wish so much I could read this book with you, but thay dont have it in any of my local libraries or bookshops and it would take ages to arrive if I were to order it online:)

message 5: by Erika (last edited Aug 04, 2014 07:22AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika | 9482 comments K4tk4 wrote: "I wish so much I could read this book with you, but thay dont have it in any of my local libraries or bookshops and it would take ages to arrive if I were to order it online:)"

That stinks, but I understand. Hopefully next book. If you look at our bookshelf you can find out the books we have coming up. We will be updating our shell hopefully this week. :)

Erika | 9482 comments I really like this book. Can I just say I love Jilly!!!

message 7: by Vega_girl (last edited Aug 06, 2014 04:14AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I know!!!! That's one of the things I loved about the book. I felt like the author didn't just add charecters to fill the story in, each one you got to know and love!!! I hate when that happens because then everyone needs a spin off so I can find out how they are!!!!

Erika | 9482 comments Yes, I want to know about Tessa and Corey!