Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Beta Reading and Editing/ Tell me what you need

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (glp3) | 22 comments Currently accepting submissions for the month of July. I am offering beta reading, manuscript critiques, and editing services for all genres at very affordable prices. I also offer book formatting and publishing consultation. Please send PM if interested. Looking forward to working with you talented Authors!

message 2: by Shelly (new)

Shelly | 18 comments I need to say thank you to Brooke who did a Beta read for part one of my novel. She was very quick about getting back to me and gave me a one page critique of the entire part one. From this critique I was able to go through my novel and fix chronic mistakes I was making throughout. She also placed comments in the body of my novel for specific things she thought could be improved and what she thought was good. Because of her thorough read through and critique, my novel is much better than what it was before her review. I have since hired her to read parts two and three of my novel and I look forward to her response. I highly suggest Brooke for an outside reader who is inexpensive and easy to work with.

message 3: by James (last edited Jul 27, 2018 05:49AM) (new)

James Wright (savageresolve) | 4 comments Wow. Thank you very much. Spectacular work by Brooke. I received substantially more than I expected. It was extremely thorough, insightful, and honest where needed. Suggestions for additions, deletions, and alterations were all on point. Already reserving a spot for the next one. I would highly recommend Brooke. Exceptional work!

message 4: by Shelly (new)

Shelly | 18 comments Just have to give Brooke another big thank you. Just got through the last two parts of my book that she critiqued and I am so pleased. She helped me figure out troubled areas and she got the message I was trying to communicate with my characters. She asks questions to help me understand when more explanation is needed and compliments when something strikes her as well written. Thank you and I still suggest anyone looking for outside input to give Brook and GLP a chance.

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 22 comments Brooke gave a very detailed and encouraging response to my manuscript. My book is lengthy, and she updated me regularly on her progress. Her feedback was helpful, and she made sure to point out places where she felt I was doing things well, and where more could be done or changed. When I had questions about issues she'd mentioned in her final report, she was responsive and helpful. I highly recommend her as a beta reader.

message 6: by Jenevieve (new)

Jenevieve Gray | 5 comments Brooke provided a beta review for my MS at a very reasonable price and amazing turn-around. The process was extremely helpful and her insights were beneficial to my editing process. She helped me to see facets of my story in a new way, including things that were not working. Her comments were handled in a thoughtful, professional and considerate manner. I would recommend her if you are looking for an independent perspective.