The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Finally! People who love books and reading as much as I do!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becky (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) Hi Jen! Nice to meet you! I'm sure that you will love this group. We are all bibliophiles here. :D

Allison (The Allure of Books) (inconceivably) yes Jennifer...you already sound like one of us! hehe, outrageously obsessed with our books.

Welcome to the group, hope you dive right in!

Lyn (Readinghearts) (lsmeadows) You sound like me. I keep a book in my van, on my bedside table, next to me TV chair, next to the computer, almost anywhere. I find that sitting in the car waiting for kids at different venues is a really good place to get reading done.

message 4: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (bellamy22) | 610 comments Welcome Jen and God bless you !!! After 5 kids I'm just happy that you CAN still read !!! hehe :)
Glad that you are with us!

message 5: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments Welcome Jennifer...I do the same have a book in the car, my purse and ALL over the house...my kids think I need to quit buying books...LOL

message 6: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10060 comments Mod
Jennifer, oh boy did you come to the right place!
Reading is like breathing -- !!!! Couldnt have said it better myself.

SO happy you found us!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group!

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennifertudor) Hi Jennifer! I'm so glad all of you are the exact same way and Jennifer, I can totally relate about the library. Although I do love libraries, there is something wonderful about going home and seeing your books sitting on your shelves and knowing you don't have to give them back!