The Walt Longmire Book Series & TV Show Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Discussion Topics > Longmire renewal

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brenda, Co-Moderator (new)

Brenda (butterflyprincess) | 212 comments Mod
With only one episode of Longmire left and no word of renewal, its really time for the Longmire Posse to ride into action!

To make this effort even more effective, the Longmire Posse is teaming up with BSG Museum ( http://www.battlestargalacticamuseum.... ) and any other fan site interested, for a coordinated campaign to communicate our desire for renewal to @AETV, .

Wherever you are in the world, on Monday at 12.00.01 AM – a second after midnight, your local time – till 11.59.59 PM (so that’s a full 24 hours) please let A&E know that you want Longmire renewed for a fourth season by following these suggested guidelines:

Via Twitter: Simply RETWEET the @LongmirePosse renewal tweets or write your own tweets that are directed to @AETV, using the hashtags renew ‪#‎Longmire‬ and/or ‪#‎LongmireSeason4‬;

Via Facebook: Simply SHARE Longmire Posse renewal pleas to your own timeline; or create your own post - don’t forget to tag The Official Longmire on A&E Facebook page and the official @AETV page (using @AETV automatically tags the A&E) when you ask them to “renew Longmire for Season 4."

You can also e-mail A&E Corporate directly at aefeedback@aenetworks.com

Be creative! Have fun! Send messages, graphics, tweets, e-mails or fanvideos-but please be respectful and DO NOT spam! We want this to be a positive outreach to A&E and the entire Longmire cast & crew.

The Buffalo, WY Chamber of Commerce has released a statement saying that they were very happy with the 2014 Longmire days and were planning/hoping to do more of them in the future! Imagine how much more fun the 2015 Longmire Days would be if the show was still on? It is going to depend mostly on getting a renewal!

Remember, the final episode is Monday! Come on, Posse - its time to ride!

Thank you! We’ve no doubt that a concurrent, coordinated effort will send that positive message of how much and how MANY fans value Longmire!‬‬

message 2: by Brenda, Co-Moderator (new)

Marie wrote in another topic:
Hi all! I just got a post from Katie's wall and she said that she is excited about the story lines for season 4. While everyone here is worried about Season 4, my feelings are they are still negotiating salaries and time table to fit the main characters schedules for other projects. I think it is a safe bet, Longmire will be back for season 4. It doesn't hurt to contact A&E, but they already know they have a winner and it will be back.(less

message 3: by Brenda, Co-Moderator (new)

Marie wrote: "Hi all! I just got a post from Katie's wall and she said that she is excited about the story lines for season 4. While everyone here is worried about Season 4, my feelings are they are still nego..."

A&E has never renewed Longmire until at least late August to October. I agree with you they are at the haggling stage and until they work things out there will be no announcement of renewal.

message 4: by Brenda, Co-Moderator (new)

To join in a unofficial survey being conducted by the Longmire Posse to try to calculate the average age of Longmire viewers.

https://www.facebook.com/LongmirePosse

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.