What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Town has extreme deja vu about this young-adult girl and she has no idea why. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey (last edited Jul 01, 2018 05:52PM) (new)

Audrey | 2 comments This young adult girl moves to(or back to if she was too young to remember) a town. The whole town acts strange because she looks and sounds exactly like a girl that used to live there but had died. She loves to swim. The girl before her had hated water. I don't know the author or book title. Takes place in America I believe. More information trails into spoiler mode.

*~SPOILERS~*

message 2: by Tris (new)

Tris Crescent | 87 comments I totally think it’s “Double Identity” by Margaret Peterson Haddix!! {Can’t link- on mobile}. I immediately thought of it after reading your description!

This book has a few different covers, so if you remember the cover, the one on Goodreads may be different from the copy you had read. :)

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Goerlitz | 9 comments link to Double Identity - sounds like the right one

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jul 01, 2018 08:27AM) (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Spoiler links are tricky. Here's an example - but don't type the spaces beside the brackets:

< spoiler> Type the comments you want to hide here... < /spoiler>

It will look like this: (view spoiler)

message 5: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 2 comments Anna wrote: "link to Double Identity - sounds like the right one"

Tris wrote: "I totally think it’s “Double Identity” by Margaret Peterson Haddix!! {Can’t link- on mobile}. I immediately thought of it after reading your description!

This book has a few different covers, so i..."

Thanks you guys!

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Just to confirm, Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix your book?

Here is the Google Books preview - https://books.google.com/books?id=JbX... There are different cover images.

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments Should this be moved over to Solved?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Double Identity (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Margaret Peterson Haddix (other topics)