What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Fix You
This topic is about Fix You
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Richard comes from a wealthy family, she caters their christmas party [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5 comments I only know the main characters name is Richard. I cant remember the woman's the prologue of the book starts in Richards office she is about to reveal a secret to him. The book interweaves their story the first chapter is the girls mom needing help at the christmas party of a wealthy family she is a bit goth at this point. The family eeally likes her and she becomes a babysitter for their younger daughter, richards stepsister...this is as much as I can remember...its a fairly recent book and for some reason I feel like the authors first name is jessica but im not definite
..any help ive been searching forever.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
When did you read this? Is it YA, NA, or adult fiction? Did you read paper book, ebook, other? What did the cover have on it?

message 3: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5 comments Cant remember the cover, read an excerpt of it on Amazon though it went a few chaps in... its definitely an ebook...I think its a YA... ive tried googling but got nothing

message 4: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5 comments She was also kind of goth..
And the secret is that they have a child together that he has no idea about....im still trying to remember the book if this little bit helps!

message 5: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2476 comments Any idea of the setting?

message 6: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5 comments I figured it out only to find its out of print. When im not on my phone ill put this in the figured out thread. Book is called Fix You by Carrie Elks!

message 7: by Tala (new)

Tala   (tala2) | 109 comments The eBook is on KOBO.

message 8: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5 comments Ah thanks! @~Tala~