Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > Favorite Books Read in June

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Since June is coming to an end, lets share our favorite books read this month.

My 5* reads:

Folsom (End of Men, #1) by Tarryn Fisher Galaxies and Oceans by N.R. Walker I had a busy month and only read 5 books. :(

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen (readingaway84) | 2519 comments Mod
I only had one 5* and it was:

Broken Beautiful Hearts by Kami Garcia

message 3: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments My 5☆
Folsom (End of Men, #1) by Tarryn Fisher
The whole Drifters' Alliance, Book 1 (Drifters' Alliance, #1) by Elle Casey series I re read all 3 books. The second time around was even better!!
Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry and True Love Story by Willow Aster was amazing!!

message 4: by Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (last edited Jul 01, 2018 08:28PM) (new)

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
I had a good month! I read a ton this month. My 5 stars:

The Kiss Quotient (The Kiss Quotient, #1) by Helen Hoang The Accidentals by Sarina Bowen In Harmony by Emma Scott Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland The Upside of Falling (The Blue Line Duet, #1) by Meghan Quinn The Downside of Love (The Blue Line Duet, #2) by Meghan Quinn Cry Baby by Ginger Scott Leah on the Offbeat (Creekwood, #2) by Becky Albertalli Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1) by Christina Lauren The Varlet and the Voyeur (Rugby, #4) by L.H. Cosway A Wish for Us by Tillie Cole Folsom (End of Men, #1) by Tarryn Fisher

message 5: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "I had a good month! I read a ton this month. My 5 stars:

The Kiss Quotient (The Kiss Quotient, #1) by Helen HoangThe Accidentals by Sarina BowenIn Harmony by Emma ScottStuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland..."

NICE!!! I added some to my list!!

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Vega_girl wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "I had a good month! I read a ton this month. My 5 stars:

The Kiss Quotient (The Kiss Quotient, #1) by Helen HoangThe Accidentals by Sarina BowenIn Harmony by Emma Scott[..."

YAY!

message 7: by Erika (new)

message 8: by Karen (new)

Karen (readingaway84) | 2519 comments Mod
Erika wrote: "All the Little Lights by Jamie McGuire"

I've wanted to read this!

message 9: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Karen wrote: "Erika wrote: "All the Little Lights by Jamie McGuire"

I've wanted to read this!"

It was so good!!!!!

message 10: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Vega_girl wrote: "My 5☆
Folsom (End of Men, #1) by Tarryn Fisher
The whole Drifters' Alliance, Book 1 (Drifters' Alliance, #1) by Elle Casey series I re read all 3 books. The second time around was even better!!
True Love Story by Willow Aster is one of my all time favs, so glad you loved it!!!

message 11: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I really did!! Will definetly be reading more from her!!