Christian Writer's Inspiration Club discussion

Interests and Questions

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we can all share our interests and questions so that the rest of our discussions can be based on those things.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I've already shared some of my interests in the Introductions topic, but a question I have is this.

Has anyone felt like their writing is the best when they first write it and then read it a couple days later to find it a terrible piece?

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I'd love to hear someone actually agree.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That's true!

I've also found that sometimes in the middle of the scene your brain goes dry and you suddenly find everything really confusing.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. Although I'll admit to being probably the worst editor in the world.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I think we should try to get in some interests too! I want to know that the topics we discuss are of interest to people.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina Your brain going dry can result to : Writer's Block

( Sorry I haven't been active... the thing is.... I have been quite busy and, well..... I probably won't be on this group, much. )

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay. I realize that a lot of you are already on a lot of other groups; and that you have your own busy lives as I do. Besides, I'm not the most knowledgeable person. I don't have a whole lot to share that you gals don't already know. I'm mostly looking for people who can identify with my struggles as a writer. So if you have the time to get on this group, that's awesome. Otherwise, I will respect your time schedule. As well as everyone else's.

Have a great day Hannah!
All you others too :)

Thanks,

Anna

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 23, 2018 05:28PM) (new)

Totally! I'll do that right now.

{All of you guys!} -
If you get a notification about this, it would be great if you guys would try to invite friends to this group. I haven't been adding much to it just because it's not really quite alive yet with just four or five members. Besides we all have busy lives and other groups we're on, so if we have more members there will definitely be a lot more activity.

If you guys can do that, it would be great! Thanks!

Anna