After the End RP discussion

General Places > Tunnels

Comments Showing 1-50 of 206 (206 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) Underground tunnels that were being built but never finished because of the End.

message 2: by Ilsa (last edited Aug 03, 2014 09:41AM) (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) Evey dragged Josh here.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) And Josh happily followed.

((XD it's Josh Ilsa..... ))

message 4: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) ((XD okie.))

"Okay, give me a minute to affect the terrain."

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He smiled and waited. "No problem."

message 6: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She smiled, changing gravity all down the tunnel in a spiral.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) It was weird what she had done, but awesome.

message 8: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Ready to run?" she asked, hopping a little.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He nodded. "Yup." He really wasn't.

message 10: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) ((Church, ttyl!))

"It'll be like normally running except the world spins." She grinned.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He laughed. "Cuz that's normal." He smiled.

((Later! :) ))

message 12: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "It's gonna be really fun!"

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He smiled at her. "I.... Might be a little scared."

message 14: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "I'll hold your hand!"

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He swallowed. "O-okay..." He smiled.

message 16: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She cuddled him. "Ready?"

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He nodded slowly. "Yeah..."

message 18: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "And... go!" She started to run.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He smiled and ran after her. "What about holding hands?!?" He said, the change in gravity slightly freaking him out.

message 20: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She grabbed his hands. It was gradual, like the tunnel and the world was rolling, not them. They were just running at an angle as the world spun around them.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) It still freaked him out. He smiled at her. "This is so weird... But awesome."

message 22: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Jump!" she said, laughing.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He jumped, not knowing why. The world was spinning...

message 24: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) They were jumping on the roof of the tunnel.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He smiled. "I love you..." He said happily, less scared now.

message 26: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "I love you too!" she laughed.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He laughed. This was awesome. "If only I could show you something cool with my powers...." He thought.

message 28: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Try!"

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He smiled. "Try what?"

message 30: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "To impress me."

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He frowned. "But I don't know how..."

message 32: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Do a dance?"

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He smiled. "I'll dance with you..."

message 34: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Hey! blast fire down the tunnel. It'll spiral because of the gravity!"

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He smiled at her. "Okay!" He thought, blasting a wave of fire.

message 36: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She laughed. "It's beautiful!"

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He watched it. "Wow....."

message 38: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She grinned. "See?"

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He smiled. "Did that impress you?"

message 40: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She nodded. "Very much."

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) (( gonna sleep soon....))

He smiled happily. "Cool."

message 42: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) ((Okie!))

She gave him a hug. "I was impressed enough to want to give you a kiss."

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He smiled and hugged her back. "Will you?"

message 44: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "I should," she agreed.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He smiled widely. "And?"

message 46: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "And I'm coming in for a dive bomb!"

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He laughed. "I'll prepare myself."

message 48: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She kissed him lightly.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) He smiled at her, getting kissed. "I love you." He whispered.

message 50: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She gave him a light hug.

« previous 1 3 4 5