Wanderlust Challenges discussion

Archive Newlsetters > July 2018 Wanderlust Challenges Newsletter

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jan, Moderator (new)

Jan | 14247 comments July 2018 Wanderlust Challenges Newsletter
July_SM
I hope each of you find a great book that takes you someplace new and exciting. Check out where we are going this month as a group.

Group Read: Everyone is invited to join!
July/August Group Read - A Gentleman in Moscow

Seasonal Adventure: This trip is the perfect accompaniment to our Group Read. It's not too late to join!!
Russia Summer Adventure

Capital of the Month: We are heading down under this month!
July 2018 - Australia's Capital: Canberra
July 2018 - Canberra Spell Out

Travel Bingo: As a preview to our National Parks of the World Challenge next month check out our new bingo - it's really hot stuff.
Ring of Fire Bingo

Road Trip USA: Our next Riding the Highway Challenge takes us along the shores of Lake Superior in Minnesota.
Riding the Highways: MN Highway 61

Interactive Travel Games: Come play with us!!
Interactive 20 Question Game
Ongoing Interactive I Spy Cover Game
ABC's of Travel Game

Member Update: We hit 100 members this past month...yay! Though many have not taken the "comment" plunge yet. If you are new, stop by and say 'hi', check out our group read or give one of the challenges a try.

100 Member Challenge: In honor of our 100 members, keep your eyes peeled for a special challenge to celebrate. I'm furiously working on getting it finished and it should be posted within the next week.

Don't Miss Out: If you recently joined, check out our Master Challenge List for more fun challenges to participate in. If you see something listed here you are free to join regardless of start and end dates.

Thank you all for your continued support! Hope everyone has a wonderful month of reading :)

Your Wanderlust Travel Mod,
Jan

message 2: by Jan, Moderator (new)

Jan | 14247 comments Thank you for your kind words Dee. I'm so glad you are enjoying your challenges!!