Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Seeking reviews for YA romance

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (last edited Aug 03, 2014 03:12AM) (new)

Amy Heugh (amyheugh) | 5 comments I'm Amy Heugh, the author of Pretty Girl, my debut novel. I'm looking for honest reviews. I can send a PDF, EPUB or MOBI version of my book.

Pretty Girl by Amy Heugh

Let me know if you're interested.

Description:

If there were one day that she could change it would be the day she was taken.

After her parents’ divorce, seventeen-year-old Izzy Scott and her mother move to the old town of St. Augustine to begin a new life, a life beyond the media attention and the memories of the traumatic experiences that left an everlasting affect on their family.

The former ballerina is trying to adjust to the outside world without suffering a panic attack and exposing who she is - all while getting through her senior year at a new school. That’s easy to say until she meets local boy Mason Winchester, a boy with a tragic past.

Mason has a reputation for violence, but a love for motorcycles. At the age of eleven he lost his mother to cancer and from then he has been running from something, but could never really get away.

Like any other angry teenager, he just wants to be left alone and to have nothing to do with anyone else because he believed that he had nothing to offer. That changes the moment he saw what was in the new girl eyes.

Tragedy wasn't new to either of their lives but among the secrets and the memories the one thing they both never excepted was to find hope.

message 2: by Qiu (new)

Qiu (letheandhypnos) | 1 comments It sounds amazing, I'd love to read this book! You can send the pdf version at rainyday.silverdroplets@hotmail.com

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie Ann | 1 comments I would love to review this book!!

message 4: by Larissa (new)

Larissa (larissasbookinspirations) | 4 comments This book sounds great and I would love to review it!

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Heugh (amyheugh) | 5 comments Larissa wrote: "This book sounds great and I would love to review it!"

Hi Larissa

Forward me your email address and I'll send you a copy

message 6: by Larissa (new)

Larissa (larissasbookinspirations) | 4 comments It's riss_a_roo@hotmail.com
Thanks! Looking forward to reading it!

Frau Sorge (Yuki) | 2 comments I'd love to review your book! My email address is yukihimeh@gmail.com

message 8: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 141 comments Amy wrote: "I'm Amy Heugh, the author of Pretty Girl, my debut novel. I'm looking for honest reviews. I can send a PDF, EPUB or MOBI version of my book.

Pretty Girl by Amy Heugh

Let me know if you'r..."

Amy wrote: "I'm Amy Heugh, the author of Pretty Girl, my debut novel. I'm looking for honest reviews. I can send a PDF, EPUB or MOBI version of my book.

Pretty Girl by Amy Heugh

Let me know if you'r..."

Sounds great!! Love to read for you mamad1188@gmail.com

message 9: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 141 comments Love to read for you....mamad1188@gmail.com

message 10: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 141 comments Great Job Amy! Loved it!

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy Heugh (amyheugh) | 5 comments Debbie wrote: "Great Job Amy! Loved it!"

Thanks Debbie. And thank you for the review.

message 12: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 141 comments This book had me sitting on the edge of my seat. I smiled and cheered for their success and cried for their pain and heart break. Heart felt book.

message 13: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy | 5 comments This sounds great. I would love to review. Toto77x2@yahoo.com

message 14: by Louise (new)

Louise King | 1 comments I'd like to review this book. Send pdf to: Luigi522@aol.com

message 15: by Kay (new)

Kay Redman | 1 comments I'll review please - mobi version to kayredmanuk@yahoo.co.uk, thanks

message 16: by Debby (new)

Debby | 12 comments I would like to read this, pdf to pittman_debby@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance.

message 17: by Kat (new)

Kat (kcon1701) | 4 comments I'd love to help out with a review ... would like epub at kcon1701@live.com. Thanks

message 18: by Eileen (new)

Eileen | 1 comments Hi Amy! Your book sounds very interesting and id love to get a chance to review it if the offer is still there! My email is:
pandalover0318@gmail.com
I use an app called "Overdrive" to read my ebooks (I'm assuming that's an ePub) but a PDF is fine too! Thanks!

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (skslosson) | 2 comments Hi Amy,

I'm interested in reading more about Izzy's and would be happy to post my review of your book. I would prefer epub or mobi format, but PDF is fine too. Looking forward to sneaking a peak at your work!

Email: geekjello@gmail.com

Sarah

message 20: by Sydney (new)

Sydney I would like to read and review this book if your still willing to send it. I prefer epub or pdf. my email is sydneypeters@ymail.com

message 21: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Kander would love to read and review this for you...send pdf copy to eeyoregirl2009@aol.com

message 22: by Alyanna (new)

Alyanna (yanadulset) | 16 comments Can I still request this book? I'd love to read and review!

bookbuddiesreview(at)gmail(dot)com :)

message 23: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michee26) | 8 comments I would love to read this book. My email is michee26@gmail.com

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pretty Girl (other topics)