Cathy Cassidy lovers, this is your place to be! discussion

discussing sweet honey

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (cherrycrush) | 104 comments if u have finished sweet honey, then we can discuss it here.

message 2: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth | 51 comments so, which character(s) in this book is/are your favourite? Mine would be Ash and Emma. Both of them are very sweet :)

message 3: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (cherrycrush) | 104 comments hmm. hard one. would be ash, emma but also honey's new friends. i have forgotten their names but they were really sweet and they brought the old honey back. there weren't really that many new characters as i would have liked.

message 4: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (cherrycrush) | 104 comments but i just finished Jodie story and its got 2 new boys in it. spark and Sebastian.

message 5: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (cherrycrush) | 104 comments and i was thinking bout fortune cookie and how u said it might have greg's son in it. but i think it would have to be finch cause he is a more major character than greg's son. and things havent been going well for finch and skye. it would be probably be focusing on their relationship.

message 6: by Joanna (new)

Joanna I love sweet honey. surfer16 (i'm not going to spoil who it is) is pure evil. my fave character is ash. ;)

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmagraceee) Ash is so sweet and I liked how in sweet honey we got to see the nice sides of honey.

message 8: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth | 51 comments Joanna wrote: "I love sweet honey. surfer16 (i'm not going to spoil who it is) is pure evil. my fave character is ash. ;)"

Haha i guess all of us know who surfer16 is

message 9: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth | 51 comments And i think honey acted so mean and rebellious just because she didn’t like Paddy and Cherry. But now she knows how hopeless her dad is

message 10: by Joanna (new)

Joanna Which Chocolate box girl is your favourite?
mine is coco

message 11: by Joanna (new)

Joanna I have made a quiz on Summer's Dream ;)

message 12: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth | 51 comments Um...it’s sooo hard to decide which girl is my fave. But i’ll say summer and cherry :)

message 13: by Joanna (new)

Joanna so sorry Gwyneth my 'rents say I cant friend u! :(

message 14: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth | 51 comments it's ok, of course u have to listen to them ;)

message 15: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (cherrycrush) | 104 comments cherry and skye. i love cherry's stories and skye's style.

message 16: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (cherrycrush) | 104 comments which boy in the series is your fave and why?

message 17: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (cherrycrush) | 104 comments i cant choose one so i chose three. shay cause he is really caring and can play the guitar and sing. alfie is really thoughtful and caring and funny and sweet. lawrie is not a lonar and just a guy who is been through a lot.

message 18: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (cherrycrush) | 104 comments oh i almost forgot.

message 19: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (cherrycrush) | 104 comments Joanna, welcome to the Cathy Cassidy lovers this is your place to be.

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmagraceee) My favorite guys are Finch and Lawrie