Alanea Alder's Army discussion

Alanea Alder
This topic is about Alanea Alder
Favourite characters!

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim Rose | 153 comments Mod
Who is your favourite character and why?

message 2: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine | 95 comments Omg this one is hard cause everyone is great. But I think right now my favourites are Daniel & David. It is great to see these two grow into there own with every book.

message 3: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Bucktin | 10 comments alek and rebecca are it for me

message 4: by Kim (new)

I love them too. I love how they are cheeky but almost shy at the same time especially in the beginning around Gabriel. But my fav is probably Liam. Stepping up and running the pride and accepting all those who are outcasts. Also love how he teases Aleks. So funny! :-)

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessica69) | 10 comments i love them all but i love ashby and gabriel plus the twins

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan Lister | 3 comments I loved them all but I do love Rian!

message 7: by Kim (new)

It's always a good sign when people can't choose a favourite! :-)

message 8: by Alanea (new)

Alanea Alder (AlaneaAlder) | 21 comments Did everyone get to read the short story featuring David and Daniel on the website? If not check it out www.alaneaalder.com It's under For My Readers.

Ashby asks the twins to babysit..oh my

message 9: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine | 95 comments Omg Alanea, that short story of Daniel & David is hilarious...
Baby Arthur stealth mode baby....

message 10: by Kim (new)

I loved it. It's great to see Daniel & David in more detail. Definitely great characters!

message 11: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine | 95 comments Hey Alanea, quick question what happened with Daniel & David with the funyons????

message 12: by Alanea (new)

Alanea Alder (AlaneaAlder) | 21 comments They ate them in the car during the move to Arkadia, Roman threatened to tie them to the hood to get them out of the car lol

message 13: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Bucktin | 10 comments oh my i love it i could picture Prince Arthur doing the shhhhh

message 14: by Alanea (new)

Alanea Alder (AlaneaAlder) | 21 comments Baby Arthur has hidden depths lol

message 15: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Bucktin | 10 comments i get that feeling i cant wait to read more about him

message 16: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessica69) | 10 comments the quiet ones are trouble i tell you lol poor twins

message 17: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine | 95 comments Just imagine the kind of trouble Arthur, Lucian and Aidhan are going to get into......lol

message 18: by Kim (last edited Aug 27, 2014 02:59AM) (new)

And the twins! What an adorable group of friends..... but big trouble too I think!

message 19: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 27 comments Wow just read David and Daniel adventures in Babysitting That baby is going to be a handfull. He is going to get the other ones in trouble LOL. I can't wait. I love that the baby now knows no saying LOL.

message 20: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine | 95 comments I think baby Arthur is so cute. He already knows how to keep a secret... Just imagine the trouble those babies are going to get into...lol

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Buckner (elizabethbuckner) | 5 comments I can't choose a favorite.. I love all of them so far.

message 22: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Bucktin | 10 comments oh my just a thought fated the next generation lmao...... the kids now in charge lol

message 23: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 19 comments Love Rebecca,Abby is going to be a favorite

message 24: by Jessica (last edited Aug 14, 2014 05:21AM) (new)

Jessica | 1 comments Daniel, David, rian, and Rebecca are my favorites. I laughed so hard I cried when I read about their antics.

message 25: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 27 comments I feel sorry those babies are going to run there dads rag. and there other parents are so going to let them LOL.

message 26: by Kim (new)

It's the trouble makers that are the most fun :)

message 27: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 27 comments Hum i wonder who is going to be the leader. None have come forward yet. YOu know you always have to have a leader and another one that eggs the leader on.

message 28: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine | 95 comments I think a favorite right now is Peyton he is so sweet and adorable...

message 29: by Kim (new)

I adore Peyton. I'm so excited that Alanea is working on his book right now! Hopefully we'll see it soon :-)

message 30: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine | 95 comments I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next in Arkadia. I have a feeling Peyton is going to lead Baptista on a merry chase......Lol

message 31: by Kim (new)

I think he has some hidden cheekiness :-) And I think Baptista would be ferocious when needed!

message 32: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine | 95 comments Baptista is going to need all the ferociousness he has cause I have a feeling they are going to come after Peyton again.

message 33: by Kim (new)

So new favourite character has to be Meryn. And I cannot go past Colton! Adore him :)

message 34: by Alanea (new)

Alanea Alder (AlaneaAlder) | 21 comments I wonder who everyone's favorites are from My Commander lol- mine- Ryuu- I can't wait to write more of him :)

message 35: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine | 95 comments I want a Colton puppy too..... I love Ryuu and Felix

message 36: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (njp42474) | 9 comments I loved Ryuu he's was awesome. Like everyone I want a Colton puppy. But I absolutely loved Felix. And to think it felt like he was constantly talking. Oh I loved Ben as well.

message 37: by Kim (new)

It's so hard to choose just one, isn't it? :-)

message 38: by Kristinmarie (new)

Kristinmarie | 11 comments Ryun is good but I love Colton!

message 39: by Kim (new)

I like the mystery surrounding Ryuu and the trouble surrounding Colton :)