Any and Every Roleplay discussion

Witch/Wizard Roleplay > Witch/Wizard Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 110 comments Mod
((rp here))

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments ((HELP!! I DN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY PERSON!!!))

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments ((K thnx))

Tilly stumbled into the room, her stuff falling.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments "Sorry" Tilly said to her room mate. She picked up her stuff.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments 'I forgot my wand!' Tilly thought. She rushed...... all over looking for it.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments "Yeah, thanx." Tilly said, coming over to the person. "I think that's mine."

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments "Thanks, again." Tilly gently took her wand from the person. "I'll see you, then?"

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments "Tilly" she said.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments ((Sorry.))

"i guess so. Good bye." Tilly said.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments Tilly closed the door softly. She looked at her wand and then opened the door again. "Wait!" she said to Jamie.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments Tilly bit her lip. "I don't know how to use this....." she said, looking at her wand.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments "O-okay." she said hesitantly. She followed Jamie to her room.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments "Okay" she said, still nervous. She thought of moving Jamie, closed her eyes, and flicked her wand up.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments ((No, actually I dn't))

Tilly opened her eyes. "how do I do that?" she said lowering her wand.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments "Okay" she said excitedly. She thought of putting her down and lowered her wand slowly.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments ((Sorry, I'm in five different rp's rigght now))

"Kay." Tilly tried turning her hair to a shade of blue and then made a circular motion with her wand.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments "Cool. Thnx." Tilly said. She changed her hair back and turned to Marie. "Hey, sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier. I'm Tilly."

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2009 10:24AM) (new)

Clarke used her magic to change her outfit, finally settling on a pink shirt and tiny jean shorts, then went out to wander the halls. She stopped when she heard Jamie, Marie and a new girl. She knocked on the door and opened it. "Hey Jamie, Marie. Nice outfit." she said, smirking at Marie.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Clarke laughed, then glanced at Tilly. "Who's this?" she asked, nodding her head at Tilly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Clarke rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips. "Really? No way!" she said sarcastically.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments "Hi, nice to meet you." Tilly said, shyly curtsying.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments Tilly blushed and looked at Jamie. "Then wat do you do?"

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments Tilly cocked her head to the side. "Oh. Okay." She turned to the girl she didn't know. "Hi." she said, curtsying.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Clarke laughed meanly, mocking Tilly and curtsying.

((i'm thinking camp rock and all that other crap, where mitchie starts hanging out with the mean girl tess and her crowd. but...i don't know, what do you think?))

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments ((I hav no idea. I've never seen camp rock.))

Tilly blushed. She didn't understand anything or anyone here.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((well, there's this new girl named Mitchie and then there's the mean girl, Tess. Mitchie starts hanging out with Tess and her two minions. and then in the end mitchie breaks away from tess and blah blah blah. if any of that made sense, we could do that...))

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments ((Uhhh..... sure, you'd just have to lead me in the right direction.))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((kay kay, hold on a second. and, yes, i'm still on. brb))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((hmmm...maybe that was more than a second...))

"Hey, I kinda like you. Come hang out with me later tonight." Clarke said, flipping her hair.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments ((k))

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments Tilly didn't understand anything at all, now. "Uhh, sure,..... I guess...." she said.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments Tilly turned to Marie. "Who was that?" she asked.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments Tilly looked confused. "What does that mean?"

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments "Umm, yeah, I guess...." Tilly said, thinking hard about it.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments Tilly thought about that. "Is that where we are?" she asked."Oh, that would explain why they told me to bring this." she said, looking at her wand.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments "Well, then why am I here?" Tilly said, getting more and more confused.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments Tilly tried to remember. "I don't think so...."

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments Tilly tilted her head. She was kinda slow.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((i haven't abandoned this rp i just...actually, i don't really know...))

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments ((Ha ha ha... very funny.))

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments Tilly looked at Marie.

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments ((Yeah))

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments ((They are all vacant, u want to make one with me?))

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments ((Ok you do that. XD ))

BlakRoze*AnimeGirl (blackroze) | 54 comments (( IDK ))