Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Video Displays

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Collins (lorna_collins) | 14 comments This question was asked when video trailers were first introduced on Goodreads, but I don't think it was ever solved. Is there a way to change the order in which Videos are displayed on our author pages? I have twelve books--all with trailers. The one of the two currently displayed on my author page is the most recent. However, the second is an old one. I would prefer to see another featured on the author page. (I know you can click the More button to see them all, but I would like to be able to choose the two at the top of the list to be featured.) has this issue been solved?

message 2: by Renske (new)

Renske | 11543 comments The author feedback group seems a better place for this question https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

message 3: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Collins (lorna_collins) | 14 comments I was asking the librarians if any solution had been found.

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 7148 comments Lorna wrote: "I was asking the librarians if any solution had been found."

Librarians are volunteers who fix things in the database. For site functionality, one of the Feedback groups is a better place for your question, or contacting support directly.

message 5: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Collins (lorna_collins) | 14 comments I am aware of this since I am a librarian. I will put int in the feedback group, but I doubt anyone there will know the answer.

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 7148 comments Lorna wrote: "I am aware of this since I am a librarian. I will put int in the feedback group, but I doubt anyone there will know the answer."

If you think they won't know the answer in a feedback group, which is designed for this type of question and has active staff interaction, you should contact support directly.

message 7: by lethe (last edited Jun 30, 2018 10:50AM) (new)

lethe | 14836 comments Lorna wrote: "I am aware of this since I am a librarian. I will put int in the feedback group, but I doubt anyone there will know the answer."

Renske mentioned the Author Feedback Group, not the general Feedback Group.

The Author Feedback Group should be the right place for these questions.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.