What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult paranormal romance, possibly series. Heroine (Lara?) was abused & held captive in a cave by her father or uncle. Two dragons are her aunts(?).

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Kolb | 1 comments I read the book years ago and don’t remember too many details. It was a sort of supernatural adult romance type. I think the make girls name was Lara or something similar. She was abused and held captive by her father or uncle, and had these two dragons that were aunts or something. She was kidnapped and held captive by this guy she ends up falling in love with trapped in a cave. I know it’s all very vague but it’s driving me insane. I think it’s part of a series. Thank you!!

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith | 223 comments You should probably move this to the "UNSOLVED: One specific book" section and put a short description of the book in the title instead of just "Need Help Finding a Book".

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36564 comments Mod
Amanda Kolb, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for a specific book.

Around what year did you read this book? I find "many years ago" can mean different things in this large group.

Please add plot details (a summary) and genre to your topic header using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not mobile app). Someone is more likely to recognize your book. Just ask if you'd like help with this.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Sue (new)

Sue Elleker | 857 comments One of the later books in the Carpathian series by Christine Feehan. All the titles start with 'Dark..........'

message 5: by Kris (last edited Jul 01, 2018 09:17AM) (new)

I added genre and plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 6: by Fullfaun (new)

Fullfaun Faun Julie Wetzel has a dragon series that barely fits. a man is manacled in a dungeon and rug is thrown into the dungeon cell with him.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Was the heroine kidnapped for a political reason? Is she or her family members rich or powerful?

Does she have special powers?

message 8: by Juels (last edited Jul 17, 2018 02:27PM) (new)

Juels | 2563 comments Dark Curse by Christine Feehan, sixteenth in the series.

message 9: by Kris (new)

Here's the Google Books preview of Dark Curse by
Christine Feehan - Juels' suggestion:

https://books.google.com/books?id=lb7... There are different cover images.

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Amanda, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dark Curse (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Christine Feehan (other topics)