Aussie Readers discussion

The Secret Vineyard
This topic is about The Secret Vineyard
Archives > July 2018-Final Thoughts-**Spoilers Allowed**- The Secret Vineyard

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phrynne, Series Queen! (new)

Phrynne | 12318 comments Mod
Final thoughts (and reviews if you like) on The Secret Vineyard by Loretta Hill The Secret Vineyard by Loretta Hill

Gail (gailtc) | 2 comments The book was easy to read, and because I have lived in WA, i enjoyed visiting the Yallingup area through the book. The story was familiar to everyday life-but with an added fairy-tale ending, that made me think it was really in the romantic comedy genre. Fun, light hearted, familiar and easy to read.
Relationships between family members and acquaintances is really what the story is about - and this may provide a mirror for our own lives, &/or prompt some reflection.

Stacey Houllis | 32 comments I have read this book and i lived in Sydney not WA and I thought it was a great read the characters were easy to see the relationships between not ownly with the main characters but between the family members as well. I have a few of Loretta Hill 's books and i recommend them for you read.

message 4: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brenda | 72308 comments Mod
She's a good writer Stacey :)

Stacey Houllis | 32 comments Yes she is. I am currently reading Lisa Ireland The Art of Friendship. I just finished Lovesome.

message 6: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brenda | 72308 comments Mod
Another good book 📚

Stacey Houllis | 32 comments Yes Lovesome was an ARC copy.