What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > book with a woman in a bikini on the cover

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate | 47 comments Hi, this request might seem very random but I am trying to complete a reading challenge. One of the tasks is to read a book with a woman in a bikini on the cover. Another option for that specific tasks is a book in which a character spends most of the book barely dressed/naked. So a book with either or both of those things would work.

To be honest, these criteria don't really match any of the books I have on my tbr list so I could use some help. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott In Gerald's Game the protagonist is naked for most of the story.

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bikini covers: Zero Cool, Grave Descend

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40644 comments Mod
Platform by Michel Houellebecq

message 5: by Scott (new)

message 6: by 0possum (last edited Jun 30, 2018 06:26AM) (new)

0possum | 71 comments Bimbos of the Death Sun by Sharyn McCrumb for a bikini.

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate | 47 comments thanks for the suggestions!

message 8: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Kate, the Bimbos of the Death Sun suggestion by Opossum is a mystery despite its sci-fi sounding title. I don't know what kind of books you normally read, but thought I'd warn you about that.

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate | 47 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Kate, the Bimbos of the Death Sun suggestion by Opossum is a mystery despite its sci-fi sounding title. I don't know what kind of books you normally read, but thought I'd warn you about that."

haha thanks, i do generally read more sci fi but i like mysteries too!

message 10: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
There is a follow up to the Bimbo's book called Zombies of the Gene Pool you might enjoy too. I've read both, (I bought the Bimbo book just for the totally cheesy cover it had when it first came out) and, well, I'm a fan of Cons--any and all cons related to sci-fi and fantasy. I usually have costumes to run around in, and have entered a costume or two into competition at some of them that run big masquerades. (And I've even been to Costume Con and competed a costume there--but I didn't win.)

message 11: by Mandy (new)