The Realms discussion

neutral ground > The forest

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments Minerva had been reading under a tree near to the stream when the male vampire stepped out of the shadows followed by a black leopard. She pushed herself back into the shadows more to try to stay out of sight.

message 2: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments Minerva watched as the cat looked in her direction. She slowly closed her book and put it in her bag. She didn't take her eyes of them as she stood, still concealed by the shadows of the dark trees.

message 3: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments Minerva stepped back another step accidentally snapping a branch in the process. She took a deep breath assessing her options. She could run, but she knew she could never outrun a vampire, or she could fight using her powers. The first seemed more pleasing the the second.

message 4: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments Minerva paused thinking about how stupid she was before stepping out of the shadows into the light of the moon casting down on the open area. She stared at the vampire who was just across the little stream from her.

message 5: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments "I was reading, if you must know," she retorted crossing her arms over her chest. "Until you rudely interrupted me." She slung her bag over her shoulder. "And if it's alright with you Vampy, I'd better be heading home,"

message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments Minerva's hands pushed out and without thinking she sent a blast of energy out pushing back across the stream and into one of the trees. She was breathing heavily and was staring at her hands and then back to the vamp.

message 7: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments "Wow. Is that all you could come up with?" She retorted. On the outside she brushed it off, but on the inside the reminder of her mother hit home. She glared at him.

message 8: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments "You take it right," she picked up her bag which had fallen on the ground.

message 9: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments "You do know that if you were to come near to me again a repeat of last time will be insured," she watched him out of the corner of her eye. She tried to remember the shield spell her mother used to use a lot. Since her death, any powers that came through were usually random and hard to predict. She hadn't developed her magic enough to control it well.

message 10: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments "Like I would fall for that. Your dealing with a witch remember? My mother taught me everything I need to know about anything. Including vampires. So unless you would like to be blown into several little pieces, I would recommend letting me go home," she sneered bawling her right hand into a fist.

message 11: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments ((good night))

message 12: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments ((Hello))

message 13: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments "I don't frolic with vampires. Anything you think is fun, is probably going to end up with my body becoming a dried up corpse. So no thank you," she told him.

message 14: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments Minerva crossed her arms. "If I agree to stay do you agree to not try to kill me?" She asked calmly and serious. All she really wanted to do was go back to the inn she was staying at, but that obviously wasn't going to happen any time soon.

message 15: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments "I'm not one for parties. Parties lead to distress, distress leads to accidents, and accidents hurt people." She occluded grasping onto her bag.

((It's okay))

message 16: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments "I don't do socializing. I don't do people in general." She sighed and pressed her hand against a tree leaning on it. "And I have no idea." She fiddled with her necklace and stared at him.

message 17: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments "Thank you," she told him. "I'm sorry to be a party pooper," she said standing up straight. Thank god. She thought. She wouldn't have to try to use her powers again and worry about failing.

message 18: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments Minerva let out a relieved breath. She watched as he walked away and quickly looked into her bag to make sure everything was still in there. She needed to get back to the inn so she could grab the rest of her stuff and get to the next town.

message 19: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments Minerva finished checking her bag and started walking back the way she came. She remembered the way well and would reach the inn in about 20 minutes as long as nothing sidetracked her. She ran her fingers through her short brown hair and kept a watchful eye out for anything.

message 20: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments Minerva dropped her bag and closed her eyes as she was grabbed from behind. She tried to push him off with force but she knew it was useless. She pulled as much energy together and let out a powerful burst. She fell to the ground out if his grasp, breathing heavily.

message 21: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod
( NNOOOOOOO!!!!! i want him to bite you!, LOLOLOLOLOL :3, i love reading ur rps i feel like im in the story :3)

message 22: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments Minerva kept her eyes closed and whimpered from the pain he was causing her. She grabbed his hands and tried to burn him, pull him off, scratch him, anything. She had never had to use this much power before. "Help," she mouthed to no one. She tried putting power in her hands to get him to let go.

message 23: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments ((Why do you want him to bite her? Lol and thanks))

message 24: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod
( cuz! their is so much tension leading up to this!!!!!!!, legit im sitting here biting my nails LOL.)

message 25: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments She felt his teeth on her neck. She gasped in pain. Rage swirled through her body and she let out a scream feeling a great gush of wind burst from her and blow everything away. She felt her feet leave the ground and a light radiated off her from the power. She opened her eyes, which were completely white, and slowly floated back to the ground, the light still around her.

((So I know this sounds really like I'm god-playing or whatever it's called, but she's descended from one of the most powerful witches in the world, so she has these powers that she doesn't know about because the only time she uses her powers are for defense.))

message 26: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments ((What do you mean take advantage? And I'm only doing it because I don't want her to die (she's my fave charrie)))

message 27: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments ((You know in movies where like someone is being "transformed" and there's swirling light around them? That's how it was like. So it's not like sunlight. Sorry. But if you can think of other things then sure he can have abilities from it. Also it's your turn to post))

message 28: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments Minerva dropped to the ground and stared her eyes slowly fading from all white to her usual light brown. She quickly stood, although she felt very dizzy, grabbed her bag and ran away from the site. She felt like she was going to throw up but she knew she needed to get away. She felt her neck but it wasn't bleeding anymore. Not focusing on it too much she ran through the maze of trees.

message 29: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments Minerva stumbled when a black shadow flashed in front of her. She gripped her bag with one hand and stuck on hand out ready to let any power out at her attacker. She racked her mind for a protection bubble spell, but it had been almost 5 years since she had studied any magic at all.

message 30: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments ((That's okay. Bye))

message 31: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments ((You back?))

message 32: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 41 comments Minerva struck her hands out. One in the direction of the cat and one in the direction of the vamp. Since her outburst her senses had become more defined. She closed her eyes and let whatever power seek it's way out. She opened her eyes and the roots from the trees around her sprang from the ground and grabbed the two. She took off again leaving a trail of debris behind her. She knew it was only a matter of minutes and she would reach the town.