PewDiePie's Literature Club discussion

June 2018 > The Forever War - Joe Haldeman

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Relaxingreader, Sayori (new)

Relaxingreader | 75 comments Mod
This discussion is intended for talking about The Forever War only. This discussion can contain spoilers. You can buy the book on amazon, but there is no PewDiePie affiliate link available.

message 2: by Caoimhin (new)

Caoimhin (caoimhinirl) | 11 comments Mod
I'm finding it difficult to get in to this to be honest

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan Brien (loumeg) | 1 comments Caoimhín wrote: "I'm finding it difficult to get in to this to be honest"

I finished it the other week, and I enjoyed it! But yeah, some bits are a little slow...

message 4: by Caoimhin (new)

Caoimhin (caoimhinirl) | 11 comments Mod
Megan wrote: "Caoimhín wrote: "I'm finding it difficult to get in to this to be honest"

I finished it the other week, and I enjoyed it! But yeah, some bits are a little slow..."

Sweet, I'll stick with it so ;)

message 5: by Alice (new)

Alice I just finished the book today :) I really enjoyed it, (4/5) and am glad I got the occasion to dive into some classic sci-fi

message 6: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Butler | 1 comments I can't wait for him to review it, I loved it. Bought the sequel, however, Forever Free. Worst book I've ever read.

message 7: by Nikola (new)

Nikola | 1 comments Interesting book, it took me two week. When you look it through prism of vietnam war, it is rather heavy book. Hope Felix will soon review it. And thank you all for making this club :)

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Hawkins | 2 comments Did Felix ever review this book? I found the book great. You could really see the comparisons to the Vietnam war.

message 9: by Relaxingreader, Sayori (new)

Relaxingreader | 75 comments Mod
Jordan wrote: "Did Felix ever review this book? I found the book great. You could really see the comparisons to the Vietnam war."

This book thread was added because at the time Felix mentioned he would review it in his next book club video. Either that video was skipped, or this book was missing from it, but either way he sadly never came around to reviewing it. I'm glad to hear you still enjoyed it though!