2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Robin's 2018 Challenge 45 books

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (last edited Sep 11, 2018 09:23AM) (new)

message 2: by Susy (last edited Jun 29, 2018 11:51PM) (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Robin & happy reading!!

message 3: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments Awesome job so far! Do you have a favorite book or a book you still can't wait to read? Keep it up Robin!

message 4: by Robin (new)

Robin A Blagica wrote: "Awesome job so far! Do you have a favorite book or a book you still can't wait to read? Keep it up Robin!"

I don't plan my reading to far ahead and base most of my reading on challenges I join. So always surprised when I find a new favorite. Per this years reads I enjoyed Orphan train, child of mine and Stephanie plum series is always good for a laugh.

message 5: by Robin (new)

Robin A August really got me behind, but finally got a book finished. So hope back to reading.

message 6: by Robin (new)

Robin A Well I didn't make a lot of progress with getting toward my goal, but it has been awhile since I actually finished two books in the same month. So hopefully will get there.

message 7: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments Wishing you luck of your goal to reading two books in the same month. Enjoy your next few months reading!