What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance- kindle ebook, return home, best friend's brother, midwest or texas, werewolf?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melinda (new)

Melinda | 4 comments So, I got a sample of this book off kindle years ago and now can't find it. I remember it took place in the Midwest (Texas maybe?). A woman moved back to her small town, I think her parents were dead. She might have been a vet, but I could be guessing. Her old best friend showed up(?) to welcome her home. The love interest, rides a motorcycle, is a policeman (Sheriff possibly?), and I think the best friends brother?? I'm pretty sure this was a werewolf book, but not 100%

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Melinda, around what year did you see this sample? I find "years ago" can mean different things in this large group.

Are the heroine and hero both shifters and/or humans?

Why does she return home?

message 3: by Melinda (new)

Melinda | 4 comments I read it between 3-4 years ago I guess. I don't remember why she came home. Or if she is also a shifter or not. I'm pretty sure he was though. I think I remember her best friend showing up to welcome her home, and her brother showed up on the motorcycle. That's all I got : (

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40687 comments Mod
Melinda, are you still looking for this or did you find it?