Be My Hero (Forbidden Men, #3) Be My Hero discussion

Release Blast Booking Aug 25th, 2014

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Filipe Join in the Release Blast for BE MY HERO and Ada Frost's SURVIVING LOVE,

Mary Crawford Be My Hero
There isn't anything I love more than a hero who can overcome a rough past and polish down those rough edges to become a great partner. Pick and Eva have great chemistry despite the fact that Eva has a few ghosts of her own. I loved this emotionally honest story with its great supporting cast. I can't wait for Quinn's story coming in March.

Surviving Love

Loved the interesting take on a difficult topic.

This is not an easy, fun read. This is a moving, emotional story meant to rock you to your core. You will root for these characters every step of the way. Great job Ms. Frost

Kimberley Loved this!!!!

Pianisuparse Another AMAZING book in this awesome series, loved the small bit we saw of Pick in the second book but he blew me away seeing the true him in 'Be My Hero'. I also loved the way Eva's character grew in this book. We gained ALOT of understanding as to why she had been the way she was but just that whole 'taking control of her life and making a choice to make those changes and be a good mother and person' I really related to and LOVED!