What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance. Harlequin/Mills & Boon, 2008-2010. Heroine meets an architect in an restaurant who looks like her dead husband, he died in a train or traffic accident. Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keiichi (new)

Keiichi (keiichi0927) | 27 comments Hey, hopefully someone can help me. This book is the first romance book I've read, I just can't seem to remember the title. Heroine met the hero at a buliding's restaurant. She was taken aback since hero looked exactly like her dead husband who died from a train or traffic accident. Hero was an architect, I think the building where they met was one he designed.
Thanks for all the help. Happy reading.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4326 comments The Millionaire's Inexperienced Love-Slave looks likely?

How soon does the reader know he's the twin? If it's a spoiler, best if it is removed from topic's title.

message 3: by Keiichi (new)

Keiichi (keiichi0927) | 27 comments Ayshe wrote: "The Millionaire's Inexperienced Love-Slave looks likely?

How soon does the reader know he's the twin? If it's a spoiler, best if it is removed from topic's title."

Sorry bout that, it's just that's one of the things that stood out for me or I remembered well.
Thank you as well.

message 4: by Ayshe (last edited Jun 29, 2018 12:29PM) (new)

Ayshe | 4326 comments So "The Millionaire's Inexperienced Love-Slave" is the book?

Larissa wrote: "Sorry bout that, it's just that's one of the things that stood out for me or I remembered well.
Thank you as well. "

As far as I'm concerned, no harm done. Spoilers are fine in this group - just not in topic titles, and some warning in the post would be nice, too. But you can still edit those, if you're using the desktop site.

message 5: by Keiichi (new)

Keiichi (keiichi0927) | 27 comments Ayshe wrote: "So "The Millionaire's Inexperienced Love-Slave" is the book?

Larissa wrote: "Sorry bout that, it's just that's one of the things that stood out for me or I remembered well.
Thank you as well. "
Duly noted. Will do better next time. Thank you.
..."

message 6: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4326 comments Is "The Millionaire's Inexperienced Love-Slave" the book? (we need you to confirm before thread is moved to the Solved folder)

And you can edit this thread, too - why should it stay with the spoilers in plain sight?

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36568 comments Mod
Larissa, I edited your topic header to remove the spoiler. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Keiichi, was that your book or are you still looking?