Delhi Book Club discussion

Hi

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mala (new)

Mala Mukherjee | 2 comments Hi
I am a new member and an aspiring author. I am looking for reviews. I have recently published an epic fantasy based on ancient India when Nalanda and Takshila were alive. Loosely based on history, but full of magic and spirituality, this epic tell describes the story of a valiant prince, who renounced his title for saving his motherland from Hun invasion and set out for Nalanda, in search of a mythical weapon. He faced conspiracies, palace intrigues and finally met love in an unexpected way.

If any fantasy lover wants to read and review, welcome.

Name of the book: Chronicle of Lost Empire: Secrets of Nalanda

It is the first part of a trilogy.

message 2: by Mala (new)

Mala Mukherjee | 2 comments I am an Indie author from India, name Mala Mukherjee. I have a historical fantasy book based on ancient India. The name of the book is the Chronicle of lost Empire: Secrets of Nalanda", it is free on Kindle and I am looking for reviews. I am posting the brief of the story:
A historical fantasy set in the backdrop of Nalanda and the end of Gupta Empire depicts the horror of Hun invasion, and power struggle between smaller kingdoms in an alternate universe bounded by magical reality. During the political turmoil, a prince vouchsafed to save Magadha from foreign invasion with the help of Nalanda's intellectual teachers and their secret knowledge of Celestial Weapons. However, palace intrigues compelled him to renounce his claim to the throne and he embraced the life of austerity for a greater cause. Unaware of the baffling power of his enemies, the young prince entrapped in the political rivalry of Chandraketugarh and found love in an unexpected way. His journey to Nalanda unfolded many secrets of the ancient university that changed his destiny forever. Under the guidance of his mentor, eminent alchemist Budhaditya he overcame all odds and reached his goal; but just before the final battle, he faced the dilemma of choosing duty over love.

I am looking for reviews

message 3: by Dax (new)

Dax Mehta | 1 comments Mala wrote: "Hi
I am a new member and an aspiring author. I am looking for reviews. I have recently published an epic fantasy based on ancient India when Nalanda and Takshila were alive. Loosely based on histo..."

Hi Mala,
🙏
Congratulations on your book.

I'm a first time author too.

Your book sounds very interesting.

I would like to read and review it. Let's connect/exchange emails.

I also want to take this opportunity to reach out to you to share my book, The Kama Sutra Class.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Cheers!
🙏

---0 0 0---

It's the 2010s.

The Indian Internet industry is buzzing with activity and big money. Millions are being made. Overnight millionaires are the new normal.

In the midst of this, an entrepreneur is falsely accused of sexual harassment at a SaaS company in Gurgaon.

The die hard Dilli Wallah is forced to leave his job and the country...and travel to South America...

...where, based on an ancient science of healing, he sets up The Kama Sutra Class.

A story of deceit, love, aspirations, money and Karma!

---000---