No in Between (Inside Out, #4) No in Between discussion

Who Did It? (may contain Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ilana I don't know about anyone else, but i'm dying to know who did it and what their real motivation was. Here's how it shook out (and is still shaking)

1) Ava - she's being held in jail for it based on her confession and her go at trying to kill Sara

2) Mark - he's of consideration since we know that he was in a relationship with Rebecca, yet we know that he's moving past. still a thought though

3) Sara - her name's really been tossed out now that Ella's missing and the police are wondering if there's a connection

4) Ryan - we know that he was part of the threesome (i.e. he's the other unnamed master in Rebecca's journals) and he has this knack for showing up when he's not wanted. and he's sketchy

5) Ricco - we know he was obsessed with Rebecca and with the scheme with him and Mary - there had to be more there since Rebecca knew of it

so....i don't know about anyone else, but i'm taking this as a soap opera. No Body - no death. She's alive - she has to be. And it'll f up things with Mark and Crystal when she does turn up. I think that the question though based on the epilogue is what does a certain artist know that he's not sharing?

thoughts?

Lynn Good question: what Chris knows. I would also like more about the symbol of roses. It will be difficult to wait for the final installment.

Paris        (kerbytejas) Ilana wrote: "I don't know about anyone else, but i'm dying to know who did it and what their real motivation was. Here's how it shook out (and is still shaking)

1) Ava - she's being held in jail for it based ..."

I actually enjoyed this book - it got back to the core of being a bit of a romantic suspense..and Chris is getting stronger in how he handles its pain - he grew as a character....
not to say that less sex scenes are better but I really think in this series and this book it was better..too much sex can overshadow the actual plot of the story...

I think it was Ava and the young boy from the coffee shop -for the reason that Sara came to.

I did think Ava having a husband was a twist - maybe she was cheating on him, or maybe they had an open marriage??

Now Ricco - he's an evil dude...poor Ava is all I have to say - I was to see more of this plot thread

message 4: by Paris (kerbytejas) (last edited Aug 11, 2014 12:04PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Paris        (kerbytejas) Lynn wrote: "Good question: what Chris knows. I would also like more about the symbol of roses. It will be difficult to wait for the final installment."

That was explained - it was for his(Chris') mother - when they were at the winery it was shared. so the wedding ring design is not related to Rebecca and her roses

Ilana i just loved the epilogue with Ricco - but i don't know about anyone else, i'm kind of curious to see how the other story line /series will develop with Sara's friend. that spin-off will be interesting

Ilana Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "Lynn wrote: "Good question: what Chris knows. I would also like more about the symbol of roses. It will be difficult to wait for the final installment."

That was explained - it was for his(Chri..."

i don't know about anyone else though, but i keep thinking that there's more to the roses - and the painting that was in Rebecca/Sara's office. even if they did explain the tie back to Chris' mom when they were at the vinyard.

Paris        (kerbytejas) Ilana wrote: "Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "Lynn wrote: "Good question: what Chris knows. I would also like more about the symbol of roses. It will be difficult to wait for the final installment."

That w..."

I kept thinking there was a clue somewhere in the painting, the frame, the back of the painting... but you would think the police would have found anything physical on that painting

Ilana part of me wonders though if it was 'in the painting' - like if they restored it or something, they would find a clue? or that there was black light paint with a message. i don't know - i tend to get too into sub context of things like this.

Paris        (kerbytejas) Ilana wrote: "i just loved the epilogue with Ricco - but i don't know about anyone else, i'm kind of curious to see how the other story line /series will develop with Sara's friend. that spin-off will be intere..."

I thought it was interesting that Ella was even being linked to Rebecca because of the storage unit, and then to Sara...and that the comment about two missing women...
If LRJ does it well it could be an easy spin off...

Ilana i feel like we did get the hint that there was going to be a parallel story for Ella, so i'm hopeful that we'll get it along with the happy ending that i really want for Sara and Chris.

Paris        (kerbytejas) Ilana wrote: "i feel like we did get the hint that there was going to be a parallel story for Ella, so i'm hopeful that we'll get it along with the happy ending that i really want for Sara and Chris."

agreed

message 12: by Lynn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynn Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "Lynn wrote: "Good question: what Chris knows. I would also like more about the symbol of roses. It will be difficult to wait for the final installment."

That was explained - it was for his(Chri..."

Maybe it's more than roses in Chris' mother's memory. What about the Georgia O'Nay roses painting in Rebecca's/Sara's office?

Ilana Lynn wrote: "Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "Lynn wrote: "Good question: what Chris knows. I would also like more about the symbol of roses. It will be difficult to wait for the final installment."

That w..."

yes....that's exactly where my questions were coming from too!