2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Nicole's 2018 Challenge - 50 Books

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (last edited Jul 09, 2018 06:14AM) (new)

Nicole Ricketts (nicolemeetswrld) I recently have been on a reading binge, so I've updated my reading challenge from 12 to 25 to now 50 books in 2018. LET'S DO THIS!

Current list (30/50) as of 2018-07-09

The Art of Photography by Time-Life Books The Keto Reset Diet by Mark Sisson Conversation Starters by Daily Books The MetaShred Diet by Mike Roussell This book will teach you how to write better by Neville Medhora The Good Samaritan by John Marrs Hardcore Self Help F**k Anxiety by Robert Duff Pines (Wayward Pines, #1) by Blake Crouch Wayward (Wayward Pines, #2) by Blake Crouch The Last Town (Wayward Pines, #3) by Blake Crouch The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon Crank (Crank, #1) by Ellen Hopkins The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood Jessica Jones Alias Vol. 1 (Jessica Jones Alias, #1) by Brian Michael Bendis Jessica Jones Alias, Vol. 2 by Brian Michael Bendis Scarlet, Book 1 (Scarlet, #1) by Brian Michael Bendis Scarlet, Book 2 (Scarlet, #2) by Brian Michael Bendis Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur The BFG by Roald Dahl Elektra, Volume 1 Bloodlines by W. Haden Blackman Captain Marvel (2014-2015) #1 by Kelly Sue DeConnick Glass (Crank, #2) by Ellen Hopkins Captain Marvel, Volume 2 Stay Fly by Kelly Sue DeConnick Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective (Encyclopedia Brown, #1) by Donald J. Sobol Saga, Vol. 1 (Saga, #1) by Brian K. Vaughan Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling The Walking Dead, Vol. 1 Days Gone Bye by Robert Kirkman The Walking Dead, Vol. 2 Miles Behind Us by Robert Kirkman

I'm really hoping to expand genres this year. I'm currently working through the PBS Great American Read list and also the Pulitzer prize winners.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Nicole wrote: "I recently have been on a reading binge, so I've updated my reading challenge from 12 to 25 to now 50 books in 2018. LET'S DO THIS!"

Nice Nicole! Wishing you the best of luck with your new goal & happy reading!

message 3: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments Awesome job so far! Do you have a favorite book or a book you still can't wait to read?