The Realms discussion

The dream Realm > river of dreams

Comments Showing 1-50 of 286 (286 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

message 2: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab smiled from in the small boat that they sat in " this is the river of dreams" he said

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 1699 comments Mod
"It's beautiful..." Alaska said, looking around, astonished.

message 4: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" this is one part of my home" sab smiled as he sent the water down the river with his mind

Alaska smiled, "Your home is beautiful, it's very unique."

message 6: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab nodded his head " i am what some call a dream weaver, i believe the old term is, i can manifest myself into peoples dreams, if you look to the water you will see peoples dreams like little pictures floating in the water, but lean to close or the drite's will pull you in and i frankly dont want to be in searing pain" sab simled

Alaska laughed, "And how many girls have you kissed in their dreams?"

message 8: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

"ah" sab stammered " i only do that if they want me to, i cant help what i am anymore, unless im desperate then i put my imagine in their brain and make them waant me to get enough to survive" sab told her

Alaska giggled, "Player."

message 10: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab smiled again and let the happiness of being in his homeland show in his eyes " maybe" he winked at her

Alaska laughed, "That's not a compliment!"

message 12: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab laughed " well i take it as one, jsut means im smooth like mr clean " he laughed more

Alaska snorted, "Ha! In your nightmares!"

message 14: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab smiled " what side do you think i am on" he smirked pointing to the dark side and the light side

Alaska laugh snorted, she quickly covered her mouth and blushed.

message 16: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" now that was sexy" sab smiled full out

Alaska slapped his arm and stuck her tongue out at him, "Shut up." She said playfully.

message 18: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

he held his hands up in surrender " its true" he smirked " your eyes shine when you laugh and i like the look it has on you "

Alaska blushed, "You truly mean that?"

message 20: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab looked at her " yes of course i do" he smiled " why would lie?" he asked her curiously

"You said you make yourself more attractive or whatever to different people, is this your true self?" Alaska said, she eyes going to a light pink.

message 22: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

"what do i look like kitten?" he asked her wanting her to tell him herself

"Well...you have brown hair that spikes up a little in the front, it was some dark blonde, beautiful blue ish green eyes and pink full lips, is that correct?" Alaska questioned.

((I went off of his photo))

message 24: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( lol hahah i know )

sab snorted and looked down before raising his head and looking her right in the eye " do you know that i am currently portraying the picture you see in your mind, the thing's that you like" he smiled " in my homeland" he pushed them farther down the stream " we can change shape to anything, this is my normal figure, but" he smirked again " i dnt think you want to see me the other way"

"Erm, probably not." She looked into his eyes, he was taller then her by a lot, she looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

message 26: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

he caught her china nd lifted it tills he was looking at him " i wont hurt you kitten , i swear it." he smiled at her he leaned back in the boat " in my incubus form i am very much like my natural form but i am different. my eyes change and my height changes and so does my build" he told her " well" he clapped his hands " enough of me" e smiled at her " tell me about yourself" he questioned her

"Um, when I was little my parents and brother were killed, I've been living alone for the rest of my life, I have 2 jobs and my neighbors chip in too." Alaska started to tear up a bit, remembering the horrible day.

message 28: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab takes her hand in his and rubbs circles on the hand " i know the grief you feel of losing someone you care deeply for" he murmmer's

Alaska couldn't take it, she fell into him and started to cry, "I want them back...so bad..."

message 30: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab felt something shift in himself and caught her and held her tightly rubbing her back and murmuring soft encouraging words.

Alaska's eyes turned the dark blue that they were before, she wrapped her arms around sab and cried into his chest.

message 32: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab felt himself melt, he didnt want her to cry. " shhh shh its alright ive got you" he told her

Alaska looked up at him, tears still spilling, mascara was running down her face, "I-I'm s-sorry.."

message 34: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab smiled softly at her" it's alright kitten" he rubbed the black off her eyes with his hand, she looked like a raccoon but it was cute. " everyone needs a good cry to let their emotions out" he told her

Alaska sniffled and looked at his shirt, it was stained with black, "Your shirt...it's ruined..." Then she looked into the water, dreams was the only way to see her family now..

message 36: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" no it's not" sab smiled " i think it looks fine" he smirked at her. " i lost someone i loved very much" he told her while she watched the water

Alaska looked at him, "Who?"

message 38: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" she was the love of my life" he told her

"Oh...I'm so sorry... it hurts to lose your loved ones.." Alaska avoided contact with him.

message 40: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" yes it is" sab whispered " she was everything for me and i ... i.. i killed her" sab said horrified

Alaska still avoided contact, but more tears fell, they fell into the lake.

message 42: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab put his hand on her back " are you alright" he asked

"I'm fine..." Alaska said, still not looking at him.

message 44: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab huffed out air " you are not" he crossed his arms watching her " either you tell me and we can move on from it" he smiled evily " or, i can just pester you till u tell me"

Alaska looked at him, then looked away, "I'm fine. No need to pester."

message 46: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" sure you are" he said still not believing her

Alaska sighed, she turned around, her eyes were all red and puffy.

message 48: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" want to hear a story" he asked her

"Sure.." Alaska said, sadness dripping in her words.

message 50: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab settled himself and opened up for the first time " many years ago, a young child dreamed of a fairie prince, she drempt of him taking her to wonderful place's." he stared out in the water " as the child grew the dreams became more more interesting" he told her. " she fantasized about the fairy prince, and drempt of the together, one night" he took a deep pause " she drempt them together in bed" he shuddered " that night i killed the woman of my dreams." he told her " she drempt of us togther as man and wife and i killed her" he looked to the water and saw the memory of her smiling at him

« previous 1 3 4 5 6