What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Singularity
This topic is about Singularity
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Book from late 80s early 90s about two teen boys traveling through time [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alana (new) - added it

Alana | 3 comments Hi,
I remember my teacher in 6th grade reading us a book about two teen boys traveling through time. I want to say they had their machine in a storage unit or their backyard. They were only suppose to use it together, but then started sneaking behind the other person's back and using it alone. They may have been brothers - it was a while ago! Thanks for the help!!

message 2: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura | 120 comments What about Singularity? They don't travel through time exactly, but there is a machine in the back garden, they do discover a sort of time hole, and one of them does sneak off and use the machine without the other.

message 3: by Alana (new) - added it

Alana | 3 comments That might be it and it really sounds familiar, but it seems like that one came out later than when I was in middle school.

message 4: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura | 120 comments I don't know how old you are, but the book linked to is a reprint - it first came out in '85.

message 5: by Alana (new) - added it

Alana | 3 comments Ohhh!! Thanks!! That must be it. I must've seen the reprint version.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Singularity (other topics)