The Realms discussion

Witches Realm > Haunted house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah was dragon form when she was flying over Nd landed infront of it, she change into half dragon form to let the witches know who she was, she had a black sweater on with ripped jeans and no makeup she was about to walk in when she heard footsteps behind her and looked around.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 1699 comments Mod
Indie was looking at the dragon, hiding behind a bush, she's never seen one before, it was weird to. She studied her before walking out.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah flew over Indie and landed in front of her smiling "hello~" she said happily

Indie sad surprised at first but smiled, "Hello, I'm Indie."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah smiled "I'm Hannah, so is that a real haunted house?" She asked pointing at the house.

"Yeah, it's pretty scary, but I know some of the ghosts, why?" Indie questioned.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah looked a tad more nervous "I lost a bet and I have to go in there, will you come with me?" She asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll make sure they don't scare ya too bad!" Indie winked.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah giggled a bit before walking to the front door opening it slowly, her tail wrapped around Indie's wrist

Indie smiled as the door opened, she whispered something in her hand and a ball of light went off, it separated into different sparks then vanished.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah didn't nodice, instead she was looking around tense.

Indie saw a ghost behind her and winked at it, all a sudden it grabbed her lightly and pulled her back.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah felt a tug on her tail and she saw the ghost and yelped backing up, her tail still attach to Indie "N-nooooooo"

Then the ghost let go of her and went through Hannah, disappearing. "Haha, I'm good!" Indie said smiling.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah froze when the ghost wheat through her and had a shock expression of her face frozen for a few seconds "N-not cool" she said stuttering

"Haha!! Sorry, just kidding that was amazing!!" Indie laughed.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah frowned but laughed nervously "meanie"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(Brb later)

"Sworryyy!" Indie said still laughing.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah rolled her eyes and unwrapped her tail from her wrist, than jumped at a freak that came from the staires.

Indie jumped alittle too but then laughed it off, "So you have to make it through?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hate to spend the night" Hannah said glumly "I'm never making a bet again."

"It's okay, I'm here with you, I promise they'll leave you be when you sleep." Indie said, a soft look in her eyes.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah nodded "A-alright" she said nervously "Geez and I bet you thought us dragons were fearless" she laughed.

"Just alittle! But the only reason I'm not as scared is because I've been in here alit, first times always the worst." Indie said comforting her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah nodded giving off a warm smile "awesome, thanks your a awesome friend" she said making her wings and tail disappear so she was in her full human form.

"Thanks, I've never had many friends, where I'm from it's mostly woods, but I lived it." Indie said explaining. Then another freak came in and growled, Indie shooed him off.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah nodded than jump behind Indie when the ghost came in, she was hiding behind her back peeking over Indie's shoulder. "T-thanks" she mumbled "But that's kinda sad not having many friends. I know how that feels" she said her hand going to her necklace

"Yeah, I left my parents behind too, well...sort of, it's a long story." Indie said shaking her head, pulling at her sleeves.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah nodded patting her back, she gave her a warm smile "It's alright you don't hafe to tell me I won't push" Hannah said than jumped on her wrapping her legs around her waist and her arms around her head when a ghost without a head floated from the floor.

Indie laughed, "Thats Headless Phill, he's probably one of the scariest."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"N-no kidding" She said watching him disappear still on her back, blushing from embarrassment

Indie laughed, "It's okay to be scared, everyone has a fear, some more then others, it doesn't mean your weak."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah nodded "Ugh, im older than you and your wiser" She sighed "Im 1,200"

Indie laughed, "Your old! I'm only 16 I think..."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah stuck her tounge out "meanie" she teased "what do you mean I think?"

"Nothing," Indie said quickly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah nodded "Soo Indie am I your first dragon?"

"Yeah, you are, I haven't seen any before!" Indie said smiling happily.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome!" She smiled "First one!" She giggled. "Your my first teenage witch I've seen a really old one before..." She smiled thinking about her past.

"I call them the elders, their very wise and they once gave me some very kind words," Indie said smiling.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool, what were they?" She asked titling her head to the side.

"'Dont dwell on the past, live your life forward, make new memories to cherish and love.'" Indie said, quoting the elder.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah nodded "Smart elder" she chuckled before jumping slightly at a freak.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(Creek geezes spell check)

Indie laughed, "Some might try to scare you whale you sleep, or put stuff on your face."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"High school all over again" She laughed.

"Oh I hated my year in high school, right now I'm homeschooled," Indie said with a shrug.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah nodded "I never whent to highschool just saw movies" she blushed as if embarrassed.

« previous 1