Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Housing Dorms > Cry and Eiri (Head Master's Room)

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Aug 02, 2014 05:58PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 816 comments Mod
Cry's Side
description

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
((God "Im at your bedroom window" story is freaken creepy XD Ill show you Eiri's side soon))

<< I think the creepiest I've read by him is I Saw it Coming.>>

Cry walked into the room, closing it in Eiri's face before laying on his bed.

message 4: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Aug 02, 2014 06:01PM) (new)

((O.o ima watch that next XD))

Eiri narrows his eyes before opening the door,"Funny, I never imagined you'd be one who's easy to upset, I guess they call you Cry for a reason.."

Cry glanced at him, "Oh, you were following me. I had no idea" he said carelessly.

message 6: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Aug 02, 2014 06:07PM) (new)

He sighs,"Duh, this is my room anyways" He replies, crossing his arms. He then blinks as his cell phone goes off in his pants and he slowly brings it out, sighing,"Hello?" He falls silent as he listens before heading into a different room while murmuring,"I told you to stop bothering me"

Cry teleported into his closet, listening in on the conversations.

He sighs lightly, murmuring,"Yeah yeah, ill meet you there.." He grabs his keys and puts it in his pockets as he murmurs,"Alone? Got it.. You better not be late this time.." He sighs, hanging up as he murmurs,"Last time.." No.. It doesn't matter.. Its just pictures..

Cry furrowed his eyebrows in interest. Who knew that the sun god would actually take interest in mortal affairs. I shall come. And when he messes up and regrets it I shall laugh at him and use his sorrow to my advantage. he thought.

<< I've listened to most of them, listening to that one now >>

((Lol nice XD Im listening to "We don't talk about Sarah" XD))

He sighs, turning and heads out. (ima still post here)

<< I LOVE THAT ONE. Though the ending is kinda like, whaaat >>

He follows silently, being invisible.

((Lol its confusing so far XD))

He sighs, walking into an underground parking lot, narrowing his eyes lightly when he sees a large group of men and snaps at the main guy,"I thought you said to come alone!"

The main guy chuckles,"Nah, I said you should come along, these are my camera men, they need it for the pictures"

Eiri glances away, sighing,"Whatever, lets just get this over with"

Cry folded his arms, staring over at the other man and scanning him with blank eyes. He was Satan. He gave every human he was around a feeling of dread. A feeling of sorrow. A feeling of death. He himself couldn't exactly control that. And so he stayed back a bit, though was still quite near and his 'vibes' radiated off of himself onto everyone excluding Eiri.

((aw.. Im now listening to "Mason" and im about to cry..))

They all blink in confusion but the main guy still forces himself to move forward and slip off Eiri's jacket, managing a smirk when Eiri's head hangs low.

<< There's other one about a cat. Mr.Ugly or something like that, it'll make you cry in under five minutes XD >>

Cry walks forward, the feeling escalating. He took off his mask to get a better look, but of course he was invisible, no one could see.

((Ima watch it soon!! XD Oh, about the story "We never talked about Sarah" what was the point of that story? Like what happened to her and why did him spotting her on the poster make his parents upset?))

The guy murmurs in Eiri's ear seductively,"Is this dread feeling another trick of yours, sun god?" He slowly slips off Eiri's shirt.

Eiri remains silent, obviously being confused but not bothering to fight back.

<< Well the parents killed the girl because people were looking for her. They had stolen her. Just like they probably stole him, and when the mom says NO DON'T to the father, she was telling him not to kill the boy. >>

Cry gritted his teeth for some reason, he didn't understand why but it made him angry that another had seen Eiri in full view. He was so very angry. The one true god acting as slutty as a giddy school girl. As pathetic, no, even lower than a human. It made him want to kill every one of those men. His eyes glowed blazing red as he attempted to keep his cool, putting his mask on and allowing it to grow smaller to the point where it displayed his mouth and slight sides of his face.

((Oh.. Oh! O.o creepy.. Lol))

Eiri whispers quietly,"He's here.. Cant you smell him..?"

The main guy who was touching Eiri's belt buckle blinked,"Who?" They all look around in confusion as they pull out there weapons just in case.

Eiri glances back towards Cry,"Your thoughts are low of me, Cry.. Have you just come to watch?"

Cry appeared out of the shadows. his sweater had gone black, his nails contorted into sharp edged ovals and his shoes had become engulfed in shadows to the point where it made him look as thoug he were simply an appirition in the cool night's air. Though he was real. Oh so real. More so really mad. He said nothing for a long time, "So this is what you do in your pass time." he finally managed to say calmly through his teeth. He would've opened his mouth, but that would've revealed the grizzly razors where his canines once were that labled the first stage of his second form.

Eiri sighs,"No.. I do it to protect you, Cry.." He glances down, murmuring,"Its you they really want.. If I do this, then you'll be mine and not theres.."

He blinked, completely silent, taking out a pocket knife and staring at one of the men in the back before throwing it down abruptly, causing the knife to dissapear within the shadows and become suddenly wedged between the man's collar bone and spinal cord.
"Elaborate." he said blankly.

He tenses, yelling in pain as he drops on his knees, two men trying to help him get it out while the other men charge at Cry with there weapons.

Eiri just blinks in shock, watching silently.

Cry sighs, "Pathetic" he said blankly, the shadows raising up and engulfing them, taking their senses away in exchange for an intense burning pain. He stared at the three other men, walking up to them calmly, "You, mortals, are really just annoying excuses for companionship. I rarely show emotion, it isn't news, but I never do, because scum like you don't deserve what I have to offer. And you have the gall to defile something as pure as the creator. You disgust me" he said blankly before allowing the shadows to engulf the other three, giving them the same treatment.

They all tense and scream out in pain, there screams echoing but since the parking lot isn't open then no one can hear them.

Eiri remains watching, swallowing as he slips on his shirt again, staring over towards Cry with a shaky gaze.

Cry took out his psp, fidgetting with it. He couldn't let side of him take over. It would be chaotic. Like many, many centuries before, when his name had been Chaos. He could remember it clearly. Vividly. So much that it haunted him. He didn't wish to be like that, much as others didn't want it to be so either. And so he played. And he remained quiet.

Eiri sighs, walking up and kisses his cheek, whispering,"Thanks.." He turns to head off.

Cry grabbed his wrist, "Why?" he whispered.

He stops, glancing back at him, blinking,"Why what?"

"You're stronger than me. I acknowledge that fact. Why would you risk defiling your own innocence over a few lousy humans?" he whispered, for once showing emotion.

((gtg to make dinner.. Ill be back in about less then two hours for my computer time!))

He furrows his eyebrows,"I have always liked you.. In.. In which way, im uncertain.. But I'd let anyone do anything to me if it meant keeping them from doing it to you.."

He clenched his fists, breaking the psp in half, "I am Satan. The noth star. The one that lurks within the shadows. I can defend myself against lousy humans. I'm not attractive, you are. Don't expose yourself like a prostitute" he growled.

Eiri blinks, suddenly falling silent as he thinks, He.. Called me attractive.. Yet.. He's angry.. Perhaps silence is my only option.. he slowly looks down silently.

He closed his eyes before letting out a small sigh and walking away.

((I tagged you in something on fb XD Oh! And Im playing a fun game on there and I chose to be a girl with the long blonde hair in the blue outfit, but for my helper I chose a guy with white hair, he's fucken' fine O.o))

He tenses, reaching out and quickly grabs Cry's wrist to stop him.

<< XD XD XD >>

Cry glances back, his mask slowly growing back. He sighed. Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to take off his mask. Even for a few moments, Virus had threatened to take over.

((Lol I literally screamed when he smiled (his name is Roy btw) and my gma just looked at me all weird XD))

He murmurs,"K-kiss me.. Cry.." He tightens his grip on Cry's wrist.

<< WOW XD >>
Cry blinked. He hesitate for a moment. Virus was influencing him greatly. He swallowed, closing his eyes and flicking his wrist, the shadows creating a portal that he pushed Eiri through, appearing in the dorm, he pinned him to the wall, kissing him deeply.

((Lol yeah XD))

Eiri softly groans, immediately kissing back as he wraps his arms around Cry tightly.

Cry pushed his hands down Eiri's back, "I don't want anyone touching you besides myself, understand?" he said, his voice slightly husky with lust and slight anger as he continued to kiss him.

Eiri groans as he nods in agreement, softly grinding up against him as he plunges his tongue into Cry's mouth.

Cry growled, pinning him to the wall and furrowing his eyebrows, "This comes off" he said breathily, yet possessively as he continued to kiss him.

Eiri groans softly in reply, quickly slipping off his own shirt before he works on Cry's shirt.

((Spartan?))