The Realms discussion

Human Realm > milestone street

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 1699 comments Mod
Iris was holding Alex's hand as they walked over to a small cafè, "This good?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander nods, opening the door for her.

"Thank you!" She said as she entered into the cafè, she looked around a found a nice open table and sat down.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander sat next to her. "So what's fun about being a fairy?"

Iris grinned, "I can change my size and do fairy magic, and fly, of course. I have two element that I can control, but one of them is stronger. I can also heal people. It's amazing."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexanders hand was under the table, resting on her leg. "Do you have wings?"

Iris blushed at his touch, "Mmhm, I can hide them if I want, obviously. Oh and I can pull pranks on people."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Such as?" His hand rested on her thigh.

Iris shifted, his hand going more up her leg, "Like make special beans that have side effects that might make them blue or something, things like that."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see." His hand went up slightly. "You are beautiful."

Iris shook her head, "Your delusional," she said, his hand still going up her leg.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like really pretty." He said, surprised she hadn't blushed from him touching her thigh.

Iris blushed, "Thanks..your not to shabby yourself." She was trying not to giggle at him touching her thigh, she was so ticklish.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander kisses her neck softly. "What do you want?"

Iris held in a moan, she smiled, her cheeks still red. "a hot coco and a muffin?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure." Alexander ordered it for her, then sat next to her, kissing her neck again.

Iris leaned into hi and let out a soft moan, then quickly covered her mouth. "Alex, what are you doing..?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean?" Alex looked at her eyes.

Iris laughed, "People are staring at us, it's awkward, save it for later, okay? Let me eat!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander blushed, nodding. "Okay." He ate quietly, glancing back at her.

Iris kissed his cheek, then took a bite out of her muffin, "What do you want to do after this?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dunno. We could gaze at the stars?" Alexander offers, eating.

"Sure!" Then Iris took another bite of her muffin, then grabbed Alex's food and took a bite. She smiled sweetly.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex reached over, tasting her food.

"AY! My muffin!" She said slapping his hand away.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex kissed her cheek before finishing his food.

Iris stuck her tongue out at him, then are the last of her muffin. She sipped her hot coco, but burned her tongue. "Ow..I burned my tongue!"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander smiled. "You're cute." His hand rests on her thigh.

Iris fake pouted, "It hurtsss!"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He kisses her lips softly to help it.

Iris giggle and kissed him back, a little harder.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He kissed before pulling back. "Stargazing?" He offered.

Iris smiled, let's go! Your leading the way this time!"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay."

message 36: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments Anna pushed a red strand of hair behind her ear and sighed. She was walking down the street at a slightly quick pace. And of course her clumsiness kicked in and she tripped over her own two feet.

message 37: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments She had a huge grin on her face as she got up. "I do that a lot, you can laugh. I swear I'm the clumsiest person ever."

message 38: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments "I'm Anna," she said while still grinning. "You are?"

message 39: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments Anna shook his hand and then pulled it away to fiddle with her necklace. "So how long have you been in this crazy town?" she asked.

message 40: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments "I've been here a while now. I came here when I was what.. fourteen? Fifteen?" She bit her lower lip slightly, thinking.

message 41: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments "I hear Washington is beautiful,"she said. "Do you like it here?"

message 42: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments "Sure," Anna said with a small smile.

message 43: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments "I don't really care," she said. Anna had started to fiddle with her necklace again.

message 44: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments Anna sat on one of the chairs with a smile. "You don't know much about what goes on here, do you?"

message 45: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments That sort of surprised her. He was probably going to die soon because of how naive he was. "You will soon enough."

message 46: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments "You'll know soon enough." Anna shrugged and put on a smile. When the vampire corners you in a dark ally and slowly sucks the life from your body.

message 47: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments "You wouldn't believe me." Anna pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

message 48: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments "This town has monsters," she said jokingly, but was dead serious. Anna shot a small smile.

message 49: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments Yet, Anna thought gravely. "Don't worry, a lot of people have survived here, like me."

message 50: by goblin gender (last edited Oct 16, 2014 02:26PM) (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 124 comments "Just don't die." Anna shrugged. "I don't know how, but I haven't died yet."

« previous 1