2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
This topic is about Heir of Fire
Archives - Group Reads > Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #3) - July 2018

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Jun 29, 2018 03:30AM) (new) - added it

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 11407 comments Mod
Celaena has survived deadly contests and shattering heartbreak―but at an unspeakable cost. Now, she must travel to a new land to confront her darkest truth . . . a truth about her heritage that could change her life―and her future―forever. Meanwhile, brutal and monstrous forces are gathering on the horizon, intent on enslaving her world. Will Celaena find the strength to not only fight her inner demons, but to take on the evil that is about to be unleashed?

The bestselling series that has captured readers all over the world reaches new heights in this sequel to the New York Times best-selling Crown of Midnight. Packed with heart-pounding action, fierce new characters, and swoon-worthy romance, this third book will enthrall readers from start to finish.

Book Discussion

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4522 comments Mod
I've finished and bar one or two small issues, its the best in the series so far. Lots of exciting developments.

Questions will be up later on today after I get some work done.

message 3: by Lauren (last edited Jul 10, 2018 05:18AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4522 comments Mod
Questions are available here - There was a lot going on so I might have gone overboard :)